User Tag List

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    "I felt a great disturbance in the Podcastverse, as if millions of Ra1ths suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." Well not really silence we don't even live in the same state and I can still hear him crying.

Anyways I think it was a great way to go out in Angels case. Protecting his friends to the bitter, painful end. What I am curious about is could Angel come back as a zombie. We still don't know if when you die you become a zombie. We know that bites and blood in an open wound does, but is there anything else. We also don't know where Scratch shot him, the head, stomach, crotch. With the information we are given about his condition before getting shot, a gun shot wound to the shoulder could send him into shock and finish him off.

Different subject. I know some people don't like the idea there may be a select few people who are immune. But the way I see it is look at the HIV/AIDS virus studies are coming out showing a small group of people from the Anglo-Saxon area may be immune to the virus. So it is possible some people can't turn, they can still be torn to shreds, but not turn. That may explain why Tanya was left by Randy, he sensed the immunity in her and needed people he could turn, so left her.

All in all I like the wrap up of this chapter, and I am happy to see Burt back.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    So am I the only one who was thinking WTF? Is anyone who they say they are. I mean I got that because Saul didn't get sick it was all about his genes but the Angel thing just freaked me out. I remember how scarface had said in like chapter two or three that she thought she knew him and he was way to anal about avoiding the prison but still. To know now he was hiding out from the family all this time. It is just messed up. As to Bert - dude so knew he was still alive.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm new and this thread is too long to read all the way through, but after listening to this week's episode I felt compelled to register and say: DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOO! Angel was awesome. Gonna miss that guy!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gh0va View Post
    I'm new and this thread is too long to read all the way through, but after listening to this week's episode I felt compelled to register and say: DAMNIT NOOOOOOOOO! Angel was awesome. Gonna miss that guy!

Greetings and salutations new comer! You act like 200+ posts is a lot to read!!.......ok well it is. So I understand.

Feel free to stop on into the Introduce yourself thread and tell us a bit about yourself!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Ive been bummed about Angel all damn day. Im still holding on to "maybe" he is still alive somehow...I dunno, never thought i would be so invested into a fictional universe. But hope remains here...

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: uuhhhuuu Steam ID: uuhhhuuu
    someone needs to go change the Angel wiki to Deceased. GG NO RE

(by the way K.C. said Angel is dead FOR SURE)
    Last edited by uuhhhuuu; May 15th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Just wait til I get my hands on Scratch! I'll make machaca out of her ass! Carnitas! I'll make dog food out of her and feed her to Lady! Hell, I'll eat her and poop her and stomp on her with a dirty guarache!!!! I'm coming for you cabrona!!!! Sincerely, Victor xoxoxo
    LOL! I hearts Victor!

I have a few thoughts...about the virus/epidemic/flesh-changing...in relation to "slow-turning." In the beginning, when the outbreak was "fresh" people merely being sprayed by blood/viscera were automatically turned themselves(Pegs and Riley told us this on Day One). In just a few days/weeks, it seemed that only a bite or a fresh wound that gets infected blood in it (i.e. Tommy, Fernando) is what causes the change. Also, Tanya tells us about the first case (that we know of) of slow turning; that wound that she told Michael was a "burn she got in surgery" was in actuality the bite. Now we know why Randy was dragging her off...the Man in the Pinstripes wanted to have a little "chat" with her(or something to that effect).

So, here's what I'm proposing: The further away from the "hotspot" you are and the amount of time that's passed could possibly increase the time it takes you to turn and effectiveness of the "change," whatever the change is.

Secondly...It really breaks my heart that Angel didn't manage to eek out a true "F*** You" around his breathing tube and/or pull it out himself to end his suffering like a boss. However...I can truly say that I am very sad that he is gone, he's been a facet since the very beginning. Scratch makes another notch on her club of brutality, I believe that she only delivered the final blow out of frustration and not out of a sense of mercy. This woman is incorrigible...Angel's on his deathbed, and all she wants to know is where the Tower people went to...as if it even matters anymore. Why not try to deal with your emotions and problems like a responsible adult and not like a complete psycho? Oh, that's right...you ARE a complete psycho...(that being said, Scratch is still one of my favorite characters on the show because even though you hate her, she's damned interesting.)

Burt...alive...but probably not for much longer. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that for the moment he's alive, but it's safe to assume that Scratch will use Lizzie to threaten him, but I think that Burt would rather die than to let anything happen to her...which could lead to the difficult decision of Burt telling them what they want to know. I really can't see that happening, unless Scratch's got her down on her knees playing Russian Roulette until Burt cracks.

Kc, this was a wonderfully epic episode...bloody effin' brilliant.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Memis View Post
    Ive been bummed about Angel all damn day. Im still holding on to "maybe" he is still alive somehow...I dunno, never thought i would be so invested into a fictional universe. But hope remains here...
    You have Hope? But she's supposed to be in Boulder. Is Datu the bloody annoying with you?
    Last edited by VEE; May 16th, 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: cause my speelin aint good innit

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    ..... SCRATCH..... Angel's last words were great. Can't believe he died the way he did... and the reason why he did. The Tanker? Surely he would have looked before he went down.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    ..... SCRATCH..... Angel's last words were great. Can't believe he died the way he did... and the reason why he did. The Tanker? Surely he would have looked before he went down.
    The building was on fire and collapsing; I don’t think he A) had time to look or B) have another option.

Angle was my favorite out of the 3 soldiers to start and my current top 3 isn’t looking good either: Angel, Kalani and Burt.

Tinsel town stiffs… They will be missed!
    Last edited by nrtv20; May 18th, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast