User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gossett View Post
    Going off of charecter roles that people have mentioned in the past, Hope still hasn't fulfiled any purpose yet, besides being "hopeless". (sorry) I don't think this is the last we've heard of this group. My biggest question is, when is Michael going to tell the Col about Paul/Ink/Pimp-Ass Zombie, and the other types of zombies, and how is he going to react?
    I'm not sure that a character has to have a purpose. Hope could simply be just another survivor. Her purpose could be to see to it that Datu has some happiness seeing as how we might never know if he'll reach his family in the Philippines. Though the fact that she could regain her sight makes me think perhaps you are right. They made a very good point of not telling Hope about Kalani's role as a spy and who knows what evidence her sight might bring into light.

As for Michael telling them about Pinstripes, I'm very curious too. I'm actually hoping that Saul and Victor complete their mission of retrieving Lizzy (and hopefully Burt and Angel too) so they can get reunited with Michael and the Ft. Irwin group. This house divided shit is pissing me off. The Colony, Mallers, and all other survivors should quit feuding over an ant hill and reclaim the fucking world!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Hope's purpose is to save the world, mark my words!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm not sure that a character has to have a purpose. Hope could simply be just another survivor. Her purpose could be to see to it that Datu has some happiness seeing as how we might never know if he'll reach his family in the Philippines. Though the fact that she could regain her sight makes me think perhaps you are right. They made a very good point of not telling Hope about Kalani's role as a spy and who knows what evidence her sight might bring into light.

As for Michael telling them about Pinstripes, I'm very curious too. I'm actually hoping that Saul and Victor complete their mission of retrieving Lizzy (and hopefully Burt and Angel too) so they can get reunited with Michael and the Ft. Irwin group. This house divided shit is pissing me off. The Colony, Mallers, and all other survivors should quit feuding over an ant hill and reclaim the fucking world!
    no way man, the dynamic here is freaking brilliant. we just lost, what, 4-5 people? at least for a little bit. so now we have a giant gaping hole in our character types, those have to be filled somewhere and i think we will find new characters approaching the CVS team (Chinwe, Victor, Saul). i can't wait, kc is great at writing deep real characters, so it will be interesting.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Reaper could be right. When I think of the show now, I feel a hole in my chest with the potential departures.

If the Boulder people truly are heading to CO and aren't the ones we see in sillhouette in the chapter art, I'm looking forward to filling that void with new characters: Kimmet, Puck, Carl, CJ and delving further into Michael, Victor and Saul.

And if need be that Angel dude. But I've gotten over my momentary lapse of judgement from yesterday

EDIT: By the way......how....how do they (Nurse Britt and other Irwin medical staff) go over 24 hours....giving her a physical and then finally notice the bite mark? I....I.....really??? It's not like the mark was hidden on her ass or something. It's on her forearm, isn't it?
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 8th, 2012 at 07:10 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Reaper could be right. When I think of the show now, I feel a hole in my chest with the potential departures.

If the Boulder people truly are heading to CO and aren't the ones we see in sillhouette in the chapter art, I'm looking forward to filling that void with new characters: Kimmet, Puck, Carl, CJ and delving further into Michael, Victor and Saul.

And if need be that Angel dude. But I've gotten over my momentary lapse of judgement from yesterday

EDIT: By the way......how....how do they (Nurse Britt and other Irwin medical staff) go over 24 hours....giving her a physical and then finally notice the bite mark? I....I.....really??? It's not like the mark was hidden on her ass or something. It's on her forearm, isn't it?
    maybe that was just an arm cut and the bite really was on her ass.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

THANK YOU!! I didn't get a chance to post it but seriously after the woman had a meltdown needed to be drugged and "You don't understand.....*THUD* You would think some warning bells would go off. Me thinks Nurse Britt was just to wrapped up in her own cameo :P
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    I'm starting to think that this Nurse Britt might not be a real nurse at all.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    maybe that was just an arm cut and the bite really was on her ass.
    If this be the case, I now question how exactly Tanya came to possess a zombie bite upon her backside.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

If this be the case, I now question how exactly Tanya came to possess a zombie bite upon her backside.
    Considering how quick she is with a quip? She probably invited the patient to do it ...and they did
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post

I wouldn't count on that happening any time soon. People like Durai, Scratch, and Gatekeeper are in a position of power that they never would have achieved if not for the outbreak. They're not going to give that up easily.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast