User Tag List

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I am still 100% onboard with the Kalani-Rat theory.

If the file Victor found was merely Kalani's accounting some encounter with the Mallers, I don't think Saul would have been so worked up. Kalani had said he was from the Other Tower and it would not be shocking to find information supporting that. It would be shocking to find a file classifying him as one of the Mallers.

While the cliff-hanger does rile us all up, I don't think the resolution will simply clear him of Maller involvement. Instead I think we will learn more about why he was mixed up with the Mallers in the first place and that perhaps his motives were more honorable that it would first appear. I think it is then that we will hear more about who Hannah is, and hopefully substantiate that theory as well.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    I am disappointed in you, WA forums. 7 pages of comments and not one mention of "Don't FUCK with an 11B!"? I have said that at least 3 times in my life and heard my privates say it a few hundred. Saul is my favorite character now. I don't care what else he does. Although I fully expected him to spout off the definition of an M16 verbatim, but you can't have everything I guess.

I wanted him to say something like, "fine, woman. My M16A2 is a 5.56mm lightweight rifle, magazine fed, gas powered, air cooled...blah, blah, blah. Yea happy, lady?"
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    I am disappointed in you, WA forums. 7 pages of comments and not one mention of "Don't FUCK with an 11B!"? I have said that at least 3 times in my life and heard my privates say it a few hundred. Saul is my favorite character now. I don't care what else he does. Although I fully expected him to spout off the definition of an M16 verbatim, but you can't have everything I guess.
    No mention either of the comedy routine when Saul & Vic got defensive about being thought of as a gay couple.

That was friggin' hilarious!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I wanted him to say something like, "fine, woman. My M16A2 is a 5.56mm lightweight rifle, magazine fed, gas powered, air cooled...blah, blah, blah. Yea happy, lady?"
    This is my rifle this is my gun. This is for killing this ones...

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    No mention either of the comedy routine when Saul & Vic got defensive about being thought of as a gay couple.

That was friggin' hilarious!

Agreed..was funny..and victors "kinky" line a lil after that...but unfortunately they brought a dead horse in for the last 2 minutes....so everybody's been beating on that for the last six pages..

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hey guys, as everyone is saying that episode was wow, im so pissed :P because we have to wait for about 3 weeks ugh!
    work is gonna be boring
    but yea you guys dont know how much i think about kalani's rat theory after this, at first i kinda felt he was the rat, then i thought
    it was steven but now, i think it is kalani, here are my theories.

Kalani:

before this episode people had been saying that kalani was an spy from the mallers sent to the tower, because they might have someone close to kalani as a hostage.
    i still think that might be true

ive been thinking maybe kalani was with the mallers sometime early maybe wondering around, or trying to destroy the other tower or something, im thinking that maybe kalani was
    captured by the zombies while he was with scratch and some other mallers, maybe kalani and scratch do have some type of connection, because what if scratch saw that kalani
    was captured and taken to the arena? another thing, why did the mallers attacked the arena? i dont think they never gave an specific reason, just that they wanna destroy it,
    but what if the real reason was the they knew kalani was taken there, and maybe they thought he was turned or eaten or something, and they wanted some kind of revenge? i kinda think
    it makes a lil sense, but thats just my opinion, why else will they want to destroy the arena? thats part of my theory

and then i was thinking kalani and sam were always talking in the room before datu was captured, thats what samantha mentioned in the purgatory chapter, but after datu was there
    he started acting sick and stuff i guess cause he knew he was next, but im thinking, kalani and sam had been there for weeks, samantha said she was there for 20 days
    and kalani was there before her, so lets guess kalani was there for 25 days, so for those days kalani and samantha got to know each other, and kalani had the opportunity to
    listen to samanthas story of the other tower, what happened and stuff, because as everyone is saying, if kalani is really a member of the other tower, why didnt samantha say anything about
    him? why didnt he say anything about hope when he saw her and stuff? im thinking kalani decided to steal her story, to become more closer to the members of the tower with michael and them,

also, skittles recognize kalani but he doesnt remember, it wasnt from the other tower, because if kalani was actually from that tower, he would have recognize him as well, but kalani said that
    he didnt know him, so you guy know how skittles is he hides and sees from far, maybe he saw kalani with the mallers, because he did mention something about "seeing bad people" before he
    met angel, riley and datu, so im guessing skittles saw him, but they didnt thats why it was another clue.

and now about yesterday's chapter, i was thinking the same thing people are thinking, maybe the file they saw about kalani was because he was a member, but chunwe or however you spell her name
    specifically gave saul and victor the files of information about the mallers, and i came up with a new thought about maybe kalani being one of the guys who saw the mallers, and wrote stuff about them,
    but its true why did saul got all shock? im really gonna go with the theory that kalani is part of the mallers, maybe a prisioner, but still he worked for them, because after kalani was rescued and
    went in the tower, the day of the party he contacted the mallers, i mean i think it fits, who else will do it? i think kalani reported to the mallers he was still alive and the plan with the tower,

and how kalani became loyal to them, i think it has to do with him seeing the mallers almost killed him by burning the tower, and by letting him there, also maybe he kinda felt bad
    because he saw the dead of tommy, and how angel almost gave his life for kalani, and stuff like that,
    but im thinking kalani is really the rat, and the file will say more information about him, how they got him or something, and maybe about hannah

gosh i never write so much stuff in one day not even in school, gotta love the show, thanks KC!!!!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    After 14 weeks of having a drill get in your shit if you didn't know the definition, then being that drill getting in peoples' shit because they don't know the definition, I don't think I'll ever forget it verbatim. Between the weapon talk and two dudes becoming almost a gay couple (you know, without the sex), this episode reminded me of work way more than any other episode. I loved it. The Kalani stuff was interesting, I can't wait to see how it turns out, but I really like the way KC writes dialogue to seem like Saul is a real 11B who is probably still an E-4 because he doesn't want the responsibility of being a leader, but should be a leader. He reminds me of a guy I was deployed with in 2004, all the way down to the fact that he does whatever he wants to do even if an NCO tells him to knock it off.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: SerenityKry PSN ID: SerenityKry
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    Have we all forgotten that Kalani entered the story at the stadium? I dont understand how he was planted into the tower as a mole if he was nearly eaten by the zombie crew at the stadium......No way he is the mole but probably played a significant role at the Other Tower
    But, if the theory is true that he was originally captured by Mallers and Hannah is being held hostage. Kalani being forced to work for the Mallers as a "rat". He would have wanted to know if Hannah was okay after being rescued from the Stadium and what he could do moving forward in order to free her from their clutches. Hence why someone killed Pippin randomly, spoke to the Mallers on the radio, etc.

"Lurker"

Status
    So Kilani might be the last person in LA to know how to fly a plane/helicopter. As we saw with the movie Day of the Dead; the pilot actually is the most valuable person around. In the movie the commander can scream and threaten all he wants but he's forced to comply to the whims of the pilot.

If you were Durai or Scratch; would you place someone with that niche expertise (and ability to train others) in harms way as bait/mole? And I know I posted this back before... Could the body found by scratch at the end of season 2 be Kilani?

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: colostome boy
    Well I guess I misunderstood the ending. My understanding was that the files she showed them were records of people who passed through and when, and that she had a record of kalani passing through the area sometime after the end of season 2.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast