User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Lurker"

Status
    they could use the choper that they already have and mount the .50 in the back and have Angel,Micheal and Datu fix the choper with burt/saul on the .50 cal for cover fire while the helo circles the building. Burt/Saul if the get saul first. this way Pegs could watch and help fly the choper. they would also have to bring extra fuel for the other bird incase its dry. does that make any sense?

"Scavenger"

Status
    They'd have to land the chopper for refuelling though, wouldn't they? They'd only be able to do it in the air if the other one had enough fuel to begin with, which is unlikely.

The warning from Skittles a few chapters ago to stay away from hospitals is definitely foreshadowing, nothing good will come of it. Considering it is so near the end of the season, I think that the last chapter will be a big showdown in the hospital

"Lurker"

Status
    I mean if the one at the hospital is dry. I would guess that they would fill up before they go to the hospital.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well, it looks like pretty much everyone agrees there is gonna be some sort of zombie trouble. What i'll be interested to see is if it comes from inside (super smart zombie docs? First wave victims reanimated?) or outside (normal zombies attracted to the sound of the helo?) the hospital. Or both. And then how the tower deals with it. All of the ideas posted on this thread seem like good ones. Maybe we'll get to see them implemented.

"Lurker"

Status

After listening to the hospital scene, there is definitely much more to see in that place. The description Burt gave while entering was like something out of Resident Evil. Plus them entering the room where the Man in the Pinstripe Suit was (with the needles and fingernails all over the place) just opens too many possibilities of what can go on inside of that place.

I think also of the fact that if the smarter you are in life, the smarter you are dead, then the crazier you are in life, the crazier, more maniacal and hard to stop you are dead. The hospital had its psych ward... some of these people need to be strapped with straight jackets to be contained. How would they be in zombie version?

"Lurker"

Status

Mental hospital

I was thinking that the mental hospital is the new hive. The maulers did blow up the arena, and when the horde was coming they were carrying bodies. So why bring all your food to a fight? They were probably moving and heard the gang. My other theory is that it is a separate hive, but I am leaning to the first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123