User Tag List

Page 92 of 235 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorw1re View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I my name is Joe. I am from Everett Washington (Just north of Seattle). been a Zombie fan for as long as I can remember. Im kinda old so my memory comes and goes, but none-the-less its been a long time. Found We're Alive podcast during a scramble to find stuff to listen to at work... googled zombie podcast and found the best one first.
    Welcome to the forum Joe.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey Folks,

I'm Joe. I have been listening for a while now. Love this show and tell everyone about it. I'm a family man and zombie's are my hobby. How messed up is that? I live in a rual community in Iowa so my chances of survival are good. I really want to own a tank for some type of APC. I keep saving my pennines and my wonderful wife keeps saying no.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Hey Folks,

I'm Joe. I have been listening for a while now. Love this show and tell everyone about it. I'm a family man and zombie's are my hobby. How messed up is that? I live in a rual community in Iowa so my chances of survival are good. I really want to own a tank for some type of APC. I keep saving my pennines and my wonderful wife keeps saying no.
    LOL! Wives.. First ones to get bitten= Freedom! Ok, I'm wrong for that one (kinda). Welcome aboard Joe!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Hello All,

My name is Daniel. I found the podcast by accident just last week and have burned more than half my vacation catching up on the story. While not really a zombie genre fan (except for Zombie Land), I really enjoy the story.

Personally, I'm a homebrewer so, in the event of an actual zombie emergency, whoever comes along to help will have nice beers to drink. Professionally, I'm a technician for the Texas Lottery, and before anyone asks: No, if I knew I would be fabulously wealthy right now.

Have a nice day.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: ReeceJM
    Hey guys my name is Reece, I'm from Gosport- England (South next to Portsmouth).
    I'm a CNC operator, which sounds alot better then what it is. I just cut wood up into smaller rectangles and get covered in dust all day.
    But with the machines on it given me alot of time to listen to 'We're Alive' Which i discovered after a long search for a decent podcast to keep me going.
    Anyway if anyone wants to know anything you know where i am.

"Lurker"

Status
    My name's Amanda. I'm from Madison, Virginia and have now migrated to Schuyler, Virginia (a meager two hours away), so I've lived in and around Central Virginia pretty much my entire life. I'm a stay at home mom and wife, though my house is probably never going to be spotless. I'm a writer, and will write just about everything, and I'm a pretty hard-core geek about anything that takes my interest.

I found this podcast on Facebook, and now I'm in the process of forcing my husband to listen to it with me.

I guess I'll do some interesting facts about me:
    *I participated in a local zombie 5k. My daughter was 2 at the time and the youngest registered runner and zombie. I was also a zombie. My husband was a human, because in my daughter's words we had to "chase Daddy, catch Daddy and eat Daddy." She's still obsessed with zombies - right now she's upstairs screaming 'I am a zombie!' to scare away spiders.
    *I convinced my local Starbucks to create a Zombie Evacuation Plan.
    *I've just realized that the interesting facts about me aren't really about me.

"Lurker"

Status
    Name is..um..Neil. I'm from Rocky Mountain House, Alberta up here in the Great White North (a.k.a. America's uglier but more sensible sister). I'm the owner/manager of a small movie theatre in my home town. I didn't start out wanting to run my own business, but when I realized I wanted to get married, I also realized that my Film Studies degree was completely and utterly useless at providing employment.

Fun Fact. If your degree ends in the word 'Studies', you were just punk'd!

Anyhoo, since I let my employees handle most of the customer relations stuff, I get to hang out in my office and listen to 'We're Alive' and playing zombie related video games. I'm also a radio drama buff myself, having learned of 'We're Alive' through the Audio Talk website, and have written a few radio scripts myself. One, entitled 'Omega Man' was an alt-history story about the lone soldier who survived the D-day landings only to find Europe covered in the undead. Good times.

Fun Fact #2: I've developed a good repertoire of responses to the question of why a grown man still loves zombies so much, all with the intent of making me seem much smarter then I actually am.

Thanks for the great show, guys!

Toni Chance Pix
    HI my name is Toni and I live in the south, I found your podcast when someone posted it on a TWD Facebook page. I have been a horror fan for all my life. When I first starting listening, I have to admit, I didn't think I would like it. But the more I listened the more I liked it. I love to read so I know how to use my imagination but this takes it to a new level. My husband who remembers when he got his first TV as a child. didn't understand what I was listening to, finally had to explain to him that it is like listening to a radio broadcast and I said yea but more technical. Anyway I enjoy it can't wait for 26 to come out.

"Lurker"

Status

You can call me Tasm.
    I reside in Miami, FL.
    Thanks to HaveCrowbarWillTravel I've become hooked on WA.
    I caught up with the entire series in the span of a week.
    I'm a graphic designer, so I listen while I work.
    Love the survival aspects of the zombie genre (Dawn of the Dead was always a favorite because the survivor's experience in the Mall).
    Resident Evil is a great series, though the movies have slaughtered it in my opinion.

Anywho... I'm thrilled by WA and am glad to start communicating in the forums.
    Lets stay alive my friends.

Tasm

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    My name is Rob Anderson, and I'm a comic book writer based in Virginia. I'm a HUGE fan of We're Alive...so much so that I sponsored some upcoming episodes. I discovered the show via one of the comic book colorists I work with.

I haven't been listening from the start like many of you, but I've been around for quite a while and felt the pain of the pause before the latest season started up! (You get so spoiled when you first discover We're Alive, listening to them all together...and then you have to wait like everyone else -- ha)

As you may have guessed, some of my comics are zombie-related and my new book is an "animals versus zombies" story called "Rex, Zombie Killer." In a nutshell, it's about a small pack of animals trying to cross the country after a zombie apocalypse. Oh, and there's a gorilla with a baseball bat. (It was actually the colorist on this particular book that introduced me to We're Alive, back when he and I first met.)

Anyway, just like you, I'm waiting for the next episode of We're Alive! And hoping that Lady the dog stays safe!

Page 92 of 235 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast