View Poll Results: Who's the Rat?

Voters
209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    I keep hering a rumor that Richard (rick) Barboza will be written into the next season. Could he be the mole?
    ummm.....what?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Listen to the early chapters, Rick appears in many of them

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    I keep hering a rumor that Richard (rick) Barboza will be written into the next season. Could he be the mole?
    I don't think I'd go as far as to call Rick Barboza the mole, but there is definitely something fishy about that character.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    I don't think I'd go as far as to call Rick Barboza the mole, but there is definitely something fishy about that character.
    (;

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    When bad jokes start popping up in what could arguably be called the most serious, heated theory discussion thread on the site...its time for the show to come back...

"Lurker"

Status

The Rat

While listening through all the episodes again, I am pretty sure the rat is Kalani. Everything is a little fishy around him and I'm sure when the next season begins and we get to read his journal we will find out everything. After Kalani was taken back to the base, Michael assigned him to guard duty the very next night. Kalani had a whole day to observe conditions and then he was left alone in the guard room to watch the base and talk to the mallers. The next night is when the attack happened and Kalani wasn't fighting, he was upstairs and never made an appearance during the battle.

Skittles has to know the mallers since he is scared of people because he thinks people are the "bad people" but then he recognized Angel and knew Angel was nice and gave him socks. When they were at the base getting the MREs Kalani and Angel hid in the water tower with Skittles. Skittles said he remembered Angel and then he said he remembered Kalani too. Angel quickly said that he must be thinking about Datu and not Kalani but Skittles was pretty positive that he recognized Kalani. Most likely because when Skittles first saw Kalani he was with the mallers. Kalani remained silent the whole time.

Kalani seems to have abandoned his traitorious ways when he gets to know the group at the tower and he helps them out and works with them and becomes friends with them, especially Angel. Then Pippen comes into the mix. Pippen probably really was a prisoner of the mallers or he could have been a maller himself. Either way, Pippen would recognize Kalani so Kalani never showed his face around Pippen. Kalani and Datu were going to go help out Burt and Saul but before they left, Kalani went and talked to Michael to let him know. Not more than a minute after he left the room, the alarm went off and Pippen was shot. Datu claims Kalani was with him the entire time and that they left before it happened but my theory is that Datu was getting the car started and Kalani told Datu that he was gonna say bye to Michael or something and he let Datu get the car ready. Datu was in the carport so couldn't hear the alarm perhaps and then Kalani came down and they took off and Datu didn't know that anything had happened until a few minutes later when the nest radioed them and asked them where they were. Datu probably assumed it had barely happened and so he said that Kalani was with him the entire time.

Kalani and Datu met Burt and Saul and Datu tells Burt and Saul everything that happened and Kalani said nothing. Then Burt and Saul said they think they should go back but Kalani then tries to get their minds off it by saying "I'm sure you can do all the probing you want when we get back, the fact is we're here and have a job to do. They have the person they think did it."

All signs point to Kalani for me. I can't wait for this next season to start so we can find out the truth.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    are you so sure that the truth will be revealed?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I still think it's Kelly, although it's been declared unlikely by some. I think that she may have defended someone important from the prison or had a close tie with one of the mallers. And for a while she was aiding a mutiny. Who knows what was conspired between the tenants in the background. She has redeemed herself in recent episodes, but that doesn't mean she didn't make a mistake back when she was miss thang. The wonderful thing is that Kc has given damn near everybody a motive to keep us guessing.
    I agree, it was Kalani Kelly AND Tommy; The first person Kalani talked to when he got to the tower was Kelly, When the mallers attacked the tower when they had the party Tommy was on guard duty. Also Kelly happened to "fall asleep" when she was on guard duty the first time latch and scratch entered the tower.
    Last edited by nrtv20; Nov 10th, 2011 at 08:24 AM.

Guitarist from 9th Floor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    Quote Originally Posted by nrtv20 View Post
    I agree, it was Kalani Kelly AND Tommy; The first person Kalani talked to when he got to the tower was Kelly, When the mallers attacked the tower when they had the party Tommy was on guard duty. Also Kelly happened to "fall asleep" when she was on guard duty the first time latch and scratch entered the tower.
    I bet Kelly set the radio too

"Gatherer"

Status
    This is my theory about who the rat is.

Kalani is the rat of "a" tower. I think people forget that there was another tower. Although, I don't believe he is a Maller. I believe Kalani's story of escaping Hawaii is true but instead of finding the other tower the Mallers found him and the other survivors of the plane crash, including Hanna. LAX is close to the mall and probably part of Maller territory. He was probably forced to spy on the other tower or they would kill Hanna. Who would suspect a big Hawaiian dude of working for criminals. He was there to assess the towers strength and to look for weaknesses for an eventual takeover by the Mallers. Before he could report back the zombies attacked and he was captured and taken to the arena. He was probably given an ultimatum, like if he didn't report back within a cretin time period she would be killed.
    I also don't believe he was playing dead at the arena. He probably thought Hanna was dead because of him and gave up like Samantha did. I also don't think he was a brown noser, he was just overcompensating because of his betrayal at the first tower. There were also a number of times he was willing to die or risk his life for the tower, or at least the main cast.
    This is probably what he wrote in the journal in Bill's desk. I think the reason he didn't tell anyone in the tower is because they have some crazy rules. Seriously, are you going to tell people you were a spy when one of the rules is if you fall asleep you get kicked out. I believe Kalani has a death wish. He knew he was going to die somehow and he wrote his confession in the journal.

The plant in the We're Alive tower I believe is Steven. I don't really have much proof other than he didn't want to be in a room with Pippen. Oh Pippen. Why couldn't he have chosen a different spy name like Joe or Smith or something. The first spy wouldn't need to recognize Pippen by appearance, just by name. Anyway, the WA plant was probably not a Maller too. I think when the Mallers had the WA tower surrounded he took his chance to take revenge on Durai or the Mallers in general knowing that an attack would kill just as many Mallers than tower people.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast