User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    i get what they are trying to say, and i like it. all it means is that if you are prepared for the ZA then when it goes down then your ready for anything.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Either that, or 2012's going to be even more strange, fun and downright life-threatening than anybody thought.
    Just sayin'.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I think the CDC's Zombie press release was brilliant. It probably cost them next-to-nothing to do, just modify an existing document and post. All of the buzz has come from sites like this one picking it up and forwarding, and I actually read the message and thought about my emergency supplies...mission accomplished. Earlier today I drove home from the Silicon Valley area and passed a billboard funded by some government agency advising us to visit their web site for information on how to prepare for natural disasters. By the time I got home I couldn't remember which agency had sponsored the thing, let alone their URL.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I wonder if they also have a plan in case of a shortage of video games and/or big macs... plenty of people would go feral.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I smiled when I saw this.
    A big, wide, poop-eating smile.
    Considering there are so many other things the CDC could've posted up a plan for (updated plans for hurricanes, earthquakes, terrorist attacks, chemical and biological weapons, salmonella...hell, viral outbreaks of the flu or H1N1) I have to say it's a little satisfying (and a bit worrying) that they would even consider a uprising of the dead as a threat.
    Not so far fetched after that one...

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    The CDC is at it again. Now they have their own comic that depicts a Zombie Apocalypse: http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/documents/11...mbie_Final.pdf

It's a beautiful comic that talks about emergency preparedness, the role that the CDC would play in an outbreak, and the types of actions our government is going to take to protect us. I thought it might be a joke or a hoax at first, but now I think it's an actual government publication and it seems to be posted on the official CDC website. So what is it that the government, and K.C., know that we don't know?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Wether or not Saul and Blondie made the whoopie?
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Gatherer"

Status
    Clever fuckers.
    Americans are too dumb to listen to "Hey- Hurricane's are bad" so they had to put the ever popular "Zombies=Hurricane's" tag on it just so people aren't caught off guard.
    Your country indeed knows and loves you lol

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I choose to believe that the United States government is serious about zombies. I mean, the movies and audio dramas MUST have taught you guys SOMETHING!
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    woah! so when is this thing gonna happen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast