User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    *crosses fingers for Burt* I so want him to survive, I think season three opener is going to be a real tear jerker.
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I try to hold onto hope for burt living...hearing his voice in the next season will make a happy hermit of me

"Lurker"

Status
    What was Scratch talking about when she said "i found what i was looking for" after the tower came down?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    thats an excellent question....there may be a thread about that..oh here it is

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...as-looking-for

"Lurker"

Status
    i thing algel have lost some body parts lool because he was shoot whit a bazuca

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    LOL so he will no longer be one and a half arms he will be one armed? is that what your thinking?
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I have faith that victor and saul and Lizzie are running free.. I'm sure burt is ok. Angel, I'm very worried about very very worried about. I'm hoping he obtained a little bit of Saul's stupid dumb luck and survives even if it means taking a long time to heal. It would be sad for my three favorite boys to not be complete.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Angel will survive. I feel like there is so much more development that could happen with him. I'm not saying he'll make it for much longer, because if he was captured by the Mallers, A LOT could happen. His death, I feel, would be a self-sacrifice sort of thing. It just seems very Angel to jump in front of a zombie for someone.

"Lurker"

Status
    Angel is definitely going to have some serious injuries and I hope Burt is ok!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    Angel will survive. I feel like there is so much more development that could happen with him. I'm not saying he'll make it for much longer, because if he was captured by the Mallers, A LOT could happen. His death, I feel, would be a self-sacrifice sort of thing. It just seems very Angel to jump in front of a zombie for someone.
    I have to agree. If he goes out I hope its thug like!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast