User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by mythicgr66 View Post
    i have all the books but i havent goten around to reading them yet i got 7 other before them
    They are completely worth and immediate read. But I understand. I literally have a pile of borrowed books I'm trying to get through.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    He's one of my favorite authors. I about shat myself when he said he listened to WND.
    He is also one of my favorite authors and I found out about WA from his FB page. Also He just moved from DC to VA beach, which is AWESOME because hopefully he can do some book signings or who knows I might run into him at the range, where I will ask him to sign a target or something lol.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I really enjoyed DBDA. Fantastic fun. I've read it twice now... as for Beyond Exile... I've noted that it is swinging toward a 'proper form' of storytelling. While I still enjoyed it, I didn't quite feel the same pull that I felt reading the first book. I'm really hopeful that he has stayed faithful to the first book in Shattered Hourglass (remember when it was Into Dragon's Maw?). Either way, I'll still be picking it up and taking a day off work to read it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    only 90 or so pages of World Without End left. Then I get to read Beyond Exile. yay.
    We have it in our power to begin the world over again.

-Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

A little down that the release date was pushed back. Last I had checked it was some time mid 2011.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Just finished Beyond Exile last night. Had to stay up and read through to the last page. My reading time was sporadic but I still got it done in a couple of days. It was great. A little suprised at the direction it is taking. Can't wait for the next one!
    We have it in our power to begin the world over again.

-Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

"Gatherer"

Status
    DBDA 3 is going to be a bit different than the first 2 I hear. It may be from the point of view, not only of Kilroy, but also John and Tara. Dunno how I feel about that one.

"Gatherer"

Status
    That may be it.
    Don't know if that will be as good as the previous 2 (DBDA being the favorite) but I'll still buy it. If for no other reason than I want to follow Kilroy's story, even if it isn't first person pov any more.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Notebook

Just to give everyone a heads up, there's book out called: Day by Day Armageddon: Origin to Exile. This is NOT the new book, it's merely the first two books rolled into one. Some fans/friends bought it by mistake because it seems Amazon didn't label the title properly for pre-orders. Oh, and the release date's been pushed back to June 1, 2012.....
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I have more bad news folks. I just checked Amazon for the release date for Shattered Hourglass and it is now showing it is to be released in 2013 not 2012! The Navy must be riding him like a rented mule. I asked on the DbDA Facebook page what the hold up is but have yet to get a response. If I do get an answer I will be sure to share it here as I am eagerly awaiting the third book along with all of you guys.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast