User Tag List

Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
    Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by kek View Post
    Hell yeah he will, both my brothers will need saving from their failed plans.
    I am intrigued. How does your plan differ from theirs? Are we looking at a simple flight/escape vs fight/barricade scenario or are there major fundamental conflicts within each plan?
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kek View Post
    Hell yeah he will, both my brothers will need saving from their failed plans.
    Oldest? Youngest of how many?
    Last edited by Osiris; Aug 2nd, 2011 at 07:42 AM. Reason: because of lolglish
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Magrat View Post
    I am intrigued. How does your plan differ from theirs? Are we looking at a simple flight/escape vs fight/barricade scenario or are there major fundamental conflicts within each plan?
    All of it is different, I have two older brothers. One wants to escape in a blimp and live there until the zombies die out. The biggest flaw: where is he supposed to find a blimp in Cincinnati while zombies are running around killing people?? if he does find one, he does not know how to fly it and him and his friend who came up with this plan are kinda sissys lol.
    Oldest brother wants to hole up in a stadium. Biggest flaw: stadiums will have the chance of being super crowded at onset of apocalypse, so could be swarming with zombies with only a few ways out. Stadiums could be hard to defend, although it is a better plan than the blimp.
    I plan on going to Alaska (or somewhere else similarly cold), my cousin has a helicopter and I'm flying up there with a few friends who will also survive. The zombies will freeze in Alaska, but we know about cold weather living.

"Lurker"

Status
    My name is Joseph and I right now live on Fort Drum, but soon will move to Kansas. I am still in high school and only 2 years left. My father is in the Air Force and we have moved 5 times all over the country and even in Germany. But the place I call home is Junction City, a town off of Fort Riley, and is a nice town. I am a bit of video game geek and love playing jazz on my alto saxophone. I found this podcast sifting through zune's podcast list.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, my name is Teresa, and I've been listening to the podcast for a couple of months now. New to the whole "forum" thingy--but I figured what the heck. This is the best podcast I have ever listened to, and I am constantly amazed by the talent of the actors and writers. So, yeah, I guess that's it.

"Lurker"

Status
    hey everyone, my name is langston and im from Baton Rouge, LA. First learned of WA from Greg Miller on the ign gamescoop podcast(good stuff by the way). Was hooked from the first episode and i am a huge fan of KC's gifted narrative skills and has since inspired me to develop my own podcast series which is in development. My favorite characters on the show are Saul and Bert.... i like Bert mainly because of the heavy clint eastwood influences, and Saul is hilarious, to me he is one of the more profound characters because even in his short comings, Saul follows his heart and is probably the most noble of the main characters...even over michael and angel....(a few more things about me) Im currently a film student at Baton Rouge Community College, which has been a really great experiance for me, ive been able to seize alot of career oppurtunities, worked on my first major film gig last fall for the upcoming "Battleship" film starring Liam Neeson and Tyler Kitsch..im really excited about it because thanks to director Peter Berg, i was given the opportunity to actually shoot an entire scene for the movie which made the final cut..so look out for that one in 2012, its a bar sequence but i cant say too much else about it for now ,..moving on, im very eccentric and huge fan of retro pop culture, love writing, poetry, movie scripts songs, a heavy music head,...listen to everything....EXCEPT COUNTRY.....i despise country..so thats a some stuff about me, and i am honored to be amongst you all in the common interest of one of the greatest modern dayaudio recorded series..thank you KC wayland...thank you forum members..im glad to be apart of this huge and crazy fanbase

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by langston_travis View Post
    hey everyone, my name is langston and im from Baton Rouge, LA. First learned of WA from Greg Miller on the ign gamescoop podcast(good stuff by the way). Was hooked from the first episode and i am a huge fan of KC's gifted narrative skills and has since inspired me to develop my own podcast series which is in development. My favorite characters on the show are Saul and Bert.... i like Bert mainly because of the heavy clint eastwood influences, and Saul is hilarious, to me he is one of the more profound characters because even in his short comings, Saul follows his heart and is probably the most noble of the main characters...even over michael and angel....(a few more things about me) Im currently a film student at Baton Rouge Community College, which has been a really great experiance for me, ive been able to seize alot of career oppurtunities, worked on my first major film gig last fall for the upcoming "Battleship" film starring Liam Neeson and Tyler Kitsch..im really excited about it because thanks to director Peter Berg, i was given the opportunity to actually shoot an entire scene for the movie which made the final cut..so look out for that one in 2012, its a bar sequence but i cant say too much else about it for now ,..moving on, im very eccentric and huge fan of retro pop culture, love writing, poetry, movie scripts songs, a heavy music head,...listen to everything....EXCEPT COUNTRY.....i despise country..so thats a some stuff about me, and i am honored to be amongst you all in the common interest of one of the greatest modern dayaudio recorded series..thank you KC wayland...thank you forum members..im glad to be apart of this huge and crazy fanbase
    Glad to have you aboard!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Sarah and I'm a 19 year old college student studying visual effects and game design in Missouri.
    I love survival and apocalypse stories, especailly when they feature zombies. So naturally when I found We're Alive I was thrilled!
    I found this show by just browsing through itunes for any kind of zombie podcast, and I was very lucky that this was the first one that popped up.
    I hope that we can have lots of discussion and follow the story together as it unfolds!
    Last edited by spellchekk; Aug 2nd, 2011 at 11:05 AM.

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Great to have you on the forums, Sarah! I hope we get a chance to see some of your visual effects work in the future!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status
    Sure thing! If I ever get a chance to do a zombie related project I'll be sure to let you all know.

Page 71 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast