User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm into all sorts of music except 90% of the country music and opera. I've actually been playing bass guitar for about 17 years now and started on guitar about 2 years before that. I've played in bands ranging from alt rock/grunge to tool rip off, industrial metal, black metal and even death metal. But I listen to all sorts. Lately I've been listening my own music that the wife and I have been making, it's a bit more melodic, rock, goth style but we have a concept going on using psychology overtones with personal experience and a main focus on vampires. If anyone wants to hear it it's http://www.youtube.com/MrScott101 please bear with the crappy extra noises that Nero likes to put in. If anyone wants to have an mp3 or two just pm me with your email and I can send you a song or two.

My all time favorites are STP, Tool, Korn, Primus, Ween, old Pearl Jam, Lamb of God, God Forbid, Dimmu Borgir, static x, Ministry, The Orb, Nirvana, AIC, Ok I'll stop their I guess I have way too many all time favorites!!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

18 years as a bassist and 16 with guitar have lead me through many phases musically, bands that inspire and sounds I've always wanted to find a way to pay homage to without replicating or ripping off. There are three constants in the never-ending rotation of styles on my ipod: Tool, Metric and Faith No More. Three bands I don't want to live without thatI would assume it to be considered Progressive Rock/Metal, Indie Pop and... well... Faith No More. However, I've been wrong before.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    I listen to a really broad spectrum of music depending on what I'm doing and how much attention I'm planning on paying to the music.
    About the only kinds of music that I don't listen to are Jazz and Blues. I don't know, never developed a taste for either of them.
    It appears lately that I spend entirely too much time listening to metal (and the various genres that are encompassed in that), Folk (Celtic mostly), and Baroque music. The last simply because I love the sound of a harpsichord.
    Current favorite song: Fix Me by 10 Years.

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    i like most music really. i listen to pretty much everything from queen to classical. from Big Band Jazz to Dragonforce. the only music i really hate is rap but other than that i listen to most stuff. if i like a piece of music i'll listen to it i don't care who it's by.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12