User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    These are all awesome ideas. As sad as it is, the only thing I know how to do is locate mp3s and listen to them, and those are cool and all, but I *really* want to get some live debates/chats going on.

This would require each person that calls in to record their track and send it to us. It's a simple process, but it requires some explanation, which I'm willing to do if we want to give it a test run. If one track goes array or someone forgets to hit record, though, I'd have to delete that entire conversation.

The other option is a program that records an entire Skype conversation. Unfortunately my experience with these programs has not been good...either the quality is shit, it doesn't record or it craps out in the middle of a recording session.

There HAS to be a simpler way. ::scratches beard:: ::justkiddingidonthaveoneofthose::
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    If one track goes array or someone forgets to hit record, though, I'd have to delete that entire conversation.
    I think you mean awry.

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lkiam View Post
    I think you mean awry.
    Yes.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    These are all awesome ideas. As sad as it is, the only thing I know how to do is locate mp3s and listen to them, and those are cool and all, but I *really* want to get some live debates/chats going on.

This would require each person that calls in to record their track and send it to us. It's a simple process, but it requires some explanation, which I'm willing to do if we want to give it a test run. If one track goes array or someone forgets to hit record, though, I'd have to delete that entire conversation.

The other option is a program that records an entire Skype conversation. Unfortunately my experience with these programs has not been good...either the quality is shit, it doesn't record or it craps out in the middle of a recording session.

There HAS to be a simpler way. ::scratches beard:: ::justkiddingidonthaveoneofthose::
    Do you have a Mac? If so, Garageband does the work. Either than that, I may know a few programs that I'll have to look into again. It boggles my mind that you guys do the Audacity thing. It definitely helps in quality, maybe I'm just lazy, but I straight up record what I hear through Skype.

When I eventually get to hop on Skype and chat with you pre-WND, I can shoot you some ideas on how to record through Skype or work a live stream.

I just want to state that I was the first one to post about Reily's sexuality. I posted this on the old hyperboards forum and if she does turn out to be gay I want a shout out cause I called it first! LOL

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    i think that oovoo is a valid option, and ( unsure how to do it) but i think most of us have Windows live,i have heard that you can group chat on it, again i am unsure as to how

I would love to co-host an episode of We're Not Dead! I have always wanted to be part of a podcast and I am an expert of We're Alive! I litterally listen to it everyday! If you need a co-host, I would love to sit in and talk about this amazing show!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    How about a British perspective? Contact needed before hand, although a random call in the middle of the night from Greg Miller (drunk) would be cool.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    In emailing to be attached as a co-host type job (one off or constant-nagging-voice) to the Podcast, would it be prudent to send in a Question/Comment mp3 so you get a snapshot of voice/mike quality? I'm happy to just send in the question(s), but would love to come onto the show and wax lyrical about Australian Zombie Plans and a deep love of the potential of Skittles!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I would love to be on the show. How do you get on?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast