User Tag List

Page 56 of 235 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Lizquag PSN ID: Atthebuzzer Steam ID: Atthebuzzer
    Hi. My name is Luis from Thousand Oaks, CA, and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding. I am 21 and currently a student and heard about this podcast and the forums from a friend.
    PS. I love the podcast.

"Builder"

Status
    Welcome trubkir and Luis, there's plenty of hot debates going on feel free to jump on in, the water is warm!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Hi, my name is Ken, from Sacramento, CA. I feel a little strange in this forum because everyone here seems so young; I'm closer to Burt's age. But I love zombie stories, and this is one of the best. And I've spent time in the Los Angeles area, so it's fun picturing all this mayhem in so many familiar places. I also served in the Army at Fort Irwin, and I know the territory between the base and LA well, so I'm looking forward to seeing how our heros do making the trek. When I was there I didn't think you could make the drive from Irwin to LA any worse, but I suspect that roads clogged with abandoned cars, rampaging Mallers and, of yes, hordes of zombies might do the trick.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Hi Cabbage Patch. Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about the age thing, there are a few older folk around (I think I am counted there, maybe), and you just get to help keeping the young ones in line.
    Good to have someone who knows Fort Irwin, there will be plenty of people who will be keen to pick your mind I'm sure.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Hi, my name is Ken, from Sacramento, CA. I feel a little strange in this forum because everyone here seems so young; I'm closer to Burt's age. But I love zombie stories, and this is one of the best. And I've spent time in the Los Angeles area, so it's fun picturing all this mayhem in so many familiar places. I also served in the Army at Fort Irwin, and I know the territory between the base and LA well, so I'm looking forward to seeing how our heros do making the trek. When I was there I didn't think you could make the drive from Irwin to LA any worse, but I suspect that roads clogged with abandoned cars, rampaging Mallers and, of yes, hordes of zombies might do the trick.
    hello and welcome to the forums. please tell me you are as good a shot as burt because i have already started imagining you looking like him and essentially being burt.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello
    I live in a place called Hoo in Kent UK, and found Were Alive by accident, had all of season 1 and part of season 2 to catch up on, almost caught up, so have to wait for next podcats soon.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ITFC78 View Post
    Hello
    I live in a place called Hoo in Kent UK, and found Were Alive by accident, had all of season 1 and part of season 2 to catch up on, almost caught up, so have to wait for next podcats soon.
    Awesome that you're nearly caught up. And welcome to the forum, we're good entertainment during the wait.

"Lurker"

Status
    im excited to join!! i love the work u guys do! and this great podcast!
    love to hear more from u all!

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    Quote Originally Posted by ITFC78 View Post
    Hello
    hello, welcome. nice to see another brit on here hope to talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by megan<3 View Post
    im excited to join!! i love the work u guys do! and this great podcast!
    love to hear more from u all!

hello and welcome. hope to see you around we don't bite (much)

"Lurker"

Status

Riley Greetings from Germantown, MD!

Hi. My name is Sandra. I live in the DC area. I found out about this podcast by visiting one of my favorite zombie author's page - J.L. Bourne. I just listened to the first part of chapter 1 and I'm hooked! It feels so real that I wish I could see this enacted out on TV or see drawings! I love it already! I'm a huge zombie genre fan. I have been slowly collecting my supplies in case of the zombie apocalypse...

Page 56 of 235 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast