User Tag List

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Nik,

"I'd buy that for a dollar" if it wasn't Mike who yelled "What's that?" The alarm was going off kinda loudly wasn't it? The only way I give this a pass is if there were multiple alarms going off or they had sensors on other areas in the tower.
    One last question: aren't most of the living quarters on two floors only now?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think the alarm sound is in the hallway. When Angel and Hope are in the Guardroom, it sounds muffled. Angel opens the door it gets louder. It closes and get quieter as Hope and Pippin speak. I originally believed that Angel had to think about it and then came up with Burt's alarm. But, Angel says it is wired through the guard room. Maybe there really is a a flashing light that says "Burts"

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Nik,

"I'd buy that for a dollar" if it wasn't Mike who yelled "What's that?" The alarm was going off kinda loudly wasn't it? The only way I give this a pass is if there were multiple alarms going off or they had sensors on other areas in the tower.
    One last question: aren't most of the living quarters on two floors only now?
    Well hell, Angel couldn't figure it out right away either. If the leader of the Tower and his right hand guy couldn't figure it out (most likely for dramatic purposes and nothing more) I can't imagine Riley, Kelly, Pegs, Lewis, Steven, or any other faceless Tower resident being able to figure it out yet.

And yes. I believe the living quarters are between floors 5-7. Though I'm honestly confused about the entire layout of where things are in the tower right now. Some things just aren't adding up in terms of where the guard room is vs. the living quarters vs. the armory/store (if there is a store anymore). Maybe if its not too spoilery Kc can clear that up because I was positive the armory would be on the same floor as the guard room like it had been before the war. Obviously that isn't the case.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Maybe if its not too spoilery Kc can clear that up because I was positive the armory would be on the same floor as the guard room like it had been before the war. Obviously that isn't the case.
    Burt's room is not on the same floor as the guard room. Not any more anyway.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Burt's room is not on the same floor as the guard room. Not any more anyway.
    so does that make it Burt's armory on 4, the guard room and some living quarters on 5, and then more living quarters on 6 and 7? Or something similar to that?
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I have the impression that if we put Burt's room at "0" the guard station is "-1" Tanya and Michael were "+1". The aid station does not have to be on the same one as the computer. Most people probably went to lockdown like they did when the one with the markings / Paul hit them

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    so does that make it Burt's armory on 4, the guard room and some living quarters on 5, and then more living quarters on 6 and 7? Or something similar to that?
    Guard room on 4, Burt's Armory on 5. [It might be 5 and 6, I don't have my notes, but the guard room is a floor below Burt's]

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Guard room on 4, Burt's Armory on 5. [It might be 5 and 6, I don't have my notes, but the guard room is a floor below Burt's]
    Thanks, kc! That helps a lot

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I have the impression that if we put Burt's room at "0" the guard station is "-1" Tanya and Michael were "+1". The aid station does not have to be on the same one as the computer. Most people probably went to lockdown like they did when the one with the markings / Paul hit them
    Tanya and Michael were on the same floor as Burt, just a different end of the hall.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Tonya is on 6 correct? Everyone made the move to quarters above the 4th or 5th floor after the war correct? Most of the apartments above 7th would be empty because people..are well, lazy. Too many stairs I think was the reason. That could have just been prior to Kelly intro episode.

Anyway, I also thought the "Armory" was also Burt's domicile?

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast