User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Can anyone fill in the Datu timeline? I feel like we are missing something there. He was reported to be on the roof, downstairs getting tools, and then supposed to be on the road. If they were on the road, how long do we think they had been out? Is it just that Michael forgot where he was when he sent Steven up to find him? I am re-listening now myself, so will probably have the answer in a few, but think that it is worth putting here.
    Thanks
    ....I can't believe I'm about to help debunk my Datu is the rat theory.....

Datu, being the handy man, gets tasked with so many different things. When Riley blew up at Angel he was soon after tasked with prepping the roof for landing a helicopter on it. But once the Tower was informed Burt/Saul found a chopper but was damaged, Datu gets reassigned to prep tools to help fix it with Kalani because the two of them combined will most likely be the only pair that can do it.

Kalani and Datu take off for LAX when they hear the Tower is not responding to calls. Kalani suggesting they turn around and check implies they aren't too far away. Besides, Datu is very obviously in the vehicle with Kalani. He can't be at the Tower. Michael just probably forgot he got repurposed to help Kalani.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    lol i dont thin "datu is the rat" was ever a valid option, i am sorry i heard the on WND and i busted out laughing

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon1213 View Post
    Listen to the episode's end again, the pistol is silenced, i don't think the shooting is bad, nor do i think Pippin is truly bad, there was a theory saying he was an assassin, and i didn't think of it at first but now i get it, he is there to kill the traitor, why? Because he is no longer of use to the mallers, i think that when Burt realized "the nest" was not going respond, he ran as quickly as they could back to the tower, seeing the situation, i think it was Burt who shot. like i said the pistol was suppressed and last i checked, they only have one, unless K.C infers that when they went back to Burt's shop, he had more suppressors. Also if that is not true, i think that they had more then on suppressor, and Steven shot Pippin knowing why he was there and who sent him.
    Are you saying that Burt ran from LAX to the Tower to shoot a guy he doesn't necessarily even know was there? And there are more than one suppressor available to the Tower. One for an MP5 (from the Colony that Victor took) and one for a pistol (which is the one Burt had all along). I don't know if those two would be interchangeable between weapons or not because I don't know the barrel sizes of either weapon.

And you can think my Datu theory is crazy, but when I came up with the theory and posted it in January/February it was one of the only theories that had strong character evidence to support it. Everyone else was just saying "that kalani guy is the rat because I hate him and he's a douche" or "Kelly is such a bitch, it had to be her!" No one even tried to guess the "Why" which is the most important part if its a true traitor and not a planted mole. Its gotten better since that time though
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 23rd, 2011 at 03:00 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    that is my secondary theory stated first, i think it would be safer to say Steven shot Pippin

Quote Originally Posted by Dameon1213 View Post
    Listen to the episode's end again, the pistol is silenced, i don't think the shooting is bad, nor do i think Pippin is truly bad, there was a theory saying he was an assassin, and i didn't think of it at first but now i get it, he is there to kill the traitor, why? Because he is no longer of use to the mallers, i think that when Burt realized "the nest" was not going respond, he ran as quickly as they could back to the tower, seeing the situation, i think it was Burt who shot. like i said the pistol was suppressed and last i checked, they only have one, unless K.C infers that when they went back to Burt's shop, he had more suppressors. Also if that is not true, i think that they had more then on suppressor, and Steven shot Pippin knowing why he was there and who sent him.
    I thought that Burt decided that they were not going back to the tower because it could be nothing. He seemed worried, but nothing that I would see as him knowing what was going on at all. I still believe that all signs point to Steven.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Riley SPOILERS!!! We're Alive: Covert Ops (?)

I personally think that Riley was the one that took the silenced pistol from Burt & Saul's bag I have no reason to believe this, I just think its her. Who do you think took the pistol and is responsible for the acts that followed? And (SPOILERS) do you think that Angel got shot when he bolted out to get to Burt's Armory? I say no I think that whoever went into the room to assassinate Pippin was just hiding behind the door waiting for someone to bolt out. And am I the only person who doesn't have a problem with Pippin's accent? I'v been to England, Ireland and back several times I find nothing (or found nothing) wrong with his accent. And last but not least do you think the assassin had a change of heart at the very last second and just fired near Hope's head or do you think she just got capped in the face? I think its the latter simply because at the end of the episode you don't hear her body drop or anything...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I just listened to it again, you are right, it couldnt be burt, i would have to be steven.

"Lurker"

Status
    i don't believe that the shooter actually shot Hope, they just put another bullet in pippin. The sounds after the final gun shot don't sound like a body hitting the floor, just of someone hurrying out of a room.

Has anyone thought about why it was that Michael didn't want Pegs to do monitor duty?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Does everyone remember that the there 2 keys to Burt's place now? Michael and Burt have the only copies... Curious and curiouser... I just don't think Michael would shoot Hope though...

If the "deep throat" is not Steven or any of the known characters... Then we are at a complete loss, I am not sure KC would be that cruel... But then again, I don't know him well enough to make that statement.

Possible Candidates now:

Datu: I place his name here as someone stated here he is a candidate... Highly doubtful as Hope is Samantha's daughter... He would die for her, not kill her.

Kelly: Not on radar, why would she back a group that helped to kill her nephew?

Kalani: Sure he is a selfish ass, but hey who wouldn't be at this point? He is working hard and looks to be working towards a safer location for all.

Steven: An obvious choice as he "self" nominated himself to run the tower. After the Lizzie affair and Michael was in The Colony. (better than 50%)

Riley: There is something going on with her mentally as a result of Lizzie's departure... Maybe??? (Less than 10%)

Angel: I keep coming back to Scratch's knowing his face... We never found out why that is!?! Sometimes, those who act weak and ineffective do strange things to get their bruised EGO back...

I say there is something that the Mallers have on the traitor/rat to make this person bend to their will and might not be as free decisions as we all think...

Still funny how the military boys never thought to use military grade communication gear and use unencrypted gear even after the "WAR".
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    0.0.............i think he is on to something. not to say mike is the traitor, but.......it makes sense

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast