User Tag List

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Now that caught me off guard. Listening to Pippin's accent convinced throughout the show pretty much convinced me that he was a fake (weaving between Cockney barrowboy and Public schoolboy was just too random to be bad voice acting) so my surprise was doubled by the ending.

The question is, how can you have "Pippin was a plant" and "The Rat killed Pippin" both true? What do the Mallers gain by killing Pippin in the tower? I am guessing that "Dropping Pippin off" was Latch's way of saying "Beat the hell out of him and leave him within crawling distance of the Tower" but what does that achieve anyone?

Plus, at least Burt only has a psycosomatic illness. My first though was Parkinsons and that he was running out of his drugs. He can get better from the former, returning him to his proper place in the badass pantheon.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Haven't they said Hope isn't totally 100% blind? She may know more than we originally think about the shooter

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    They are in an apartment building with rooms throughout that entire hallway to hide in. They wouldn't have to do much to set off the alarm and then hide in a room near Burt's armory. Angel would have to investigate to make sure they weren't robed blind like last time and while he's doing that it allows someone the time to go into the guard room and pop off a few shots and run away. Doesn't automatically mean there are two people working together. Does that mean there aren't two people working together? Nope. I'm just sayin' is all.
    I dont know how far away or how many floors away the armory is from the guard room but i would say that odds are(like the number of rooms and floors say that chances are they arent on the same floor) If they are then you argument holds water but if they arent then how fast could you get from one floor to another, in the episode it happens in a matter of seconds. Thats not really possible unless they were like three rooms apart.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Hoarder"

Status

Frickin' Steve is the Rat! First off that's why he didn't want to guard Pippin because he'd recognize him instantly... there is no evidence that Steve guarded him prior to this moment. AND that's why ol' Steve felt "Uncomfortable doing his job with him in there".

I'd say that chances are that they weapon used was the Baretta otherwise why have Burt and Saul comment about the 9 being missing from the bag. But the MP-5's do have Singe shot 3 Round burst and full auto on their selectors.

I'm giving Angel a pass for leaving his post, the threat was to the armory and Pippin was chained up and no threat to Hope at all. Angel did the right thing in going to secure the armory.

"Lurker"

Status
    Could be a huge strategic error by our Rat not to kill the blind girl who can hear better than most people can.
    Don't want to get picky, but visually impaired people can't hear any better than sighted people.

Think about it, no-one thinks that deaf people get great eyesight, do they?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    I dont know how far away or how many floors away the armory is from the guard room but i would say that odds are(like the number of rooms and floors say that chances are they arent on the same floor) If they are then you argument holds water but if they arent then how fast could you get from one floor to another, in the episode it happens in a matter of seconds. Thats not really possible unless they were like three rooms apart.
    When Angel opens the door to investigate, the alarm gets louder so that's why I think they're on the same floor and just down the hall. It's the same setup they had in the first incarnation of the guard room. The store/armory/guard room were all on the same floor just down the hall from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    Haven't they said Hope isn't totally 100% blind? She may know more than we originally think about the shooter
    Correct, she's not totally blind. She can see "almost nothing but enough to help" (19-1 ~3:00) t I think the best she can see is blurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafar View Post
    Don't want to get picky, but visually impaired people can't hear any better than sighted people.

Think about it, no-one thinks that deaf people get great eyesight, do they?
    People who lose one of their senses can compensate for the loss by heightening their other senses. In this case, going blind can (but not necessarily does) increase ones hearing. Scientifically speaking, Hope's hearing would not be as precise as a child who was born blind. But that's not to say she didn't develop a stronger sense of hearing since she's been put back into the hunter/prey situation of a zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 23rd, 2011 at 11:59 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    The cologne makes me think of the old survivor trope. Both people in the room were shot but one is found barely alive. Now the shooter has to take a risk getting in and finishing the job before the character can recover and talk, only to be caught by our heroes who are lying in wait, knowing he will show up.

I'm glad the writer(s) have been more creative than that so far, because that would be a very disappointing conclusion.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    When Angel opens the door to investigate, the alarm gets louder so that's why I think they're on the same floor and just down the hall. It's the same setup they had in the first incarnation of the guard room. The store/armory/guard room were all on the same floor just down the hall from each other.
    Ok then you are right, it could totally be one person. Thats kinda bad planning on Michaels part. hmm then i think you are right its pretty much a toss up between a one person job and a two.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Hoarder"

Status

And to answer the whole "Why act now" question... Pippin was sure to be released soon or Steve would run out of excuses and have to go into the guard room at some point and be exposed to Pip. So the options are wait it out and get caught or act now and maybe try to take out Pippin.
    I wouldn't be supprised if maybe who ever the shooter is (STEVE!) sprays a bit of cologne in the room to throw them off his scent so to speak (Pun intended) and put them out to distrust Victor... Maybe alluding to the tittle of this chapter "Our Doubts Are Traitors".

It'd be pretty sweet for Kelly to go into full bore Lawyer Mode to sniff out the rat in defense of her potential love intrest and maybe get Victor to get a little sweet on her in return.

Oh and I forgot to mention... Frickin' awesome episode KC!!
    Last edited by MrScott101; May 23rd, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: just merging the two posts

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    The way Pippin says, "it's you" makes it sound like he hasn't seen the person. Otherwise, what makes their appearance now any different from before? I'm thinking they pulled out the gun after walking in.

Victor has no reason to be the shooter. Neither does Tanya. I'd feel cheated if the rat was Steven, this is only our second time hearing him. It could be Riley, she was drunk and aggressive last we heard her.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast