User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class

Zombie Apocalypse Jobs RPG

How are your current jobs preparing you for the pending, inevitable, and upcoming zombie apocalypse?

What skills are you honing now to be useful to us in the future?

Your a LEO? Ok we can put you to work.

Your an electrician? Excellent. Bust out your tools.

You dance for dollars? Good deal. There's a poll in the Voodoo Lounge with your name all over it.

You work in the mailroom? Wonderful! Grab a shovel.

Tell us what you have to offer and where you think you'll be the most help.
    Last edited by Tandem25; May 18th, 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm well rounded. Framing, concrete, bridges, etc. Finishing up my apprenticeship for carpentry this year, though I could have challenged the test two years ago and got my ticket. Just didn't have time. I ended up with so much work I was turning down jobs left and right. If it can be built, I can do it. If it needs to be made safe, I'm more than able. I'm also able to safely remove staircases, my experience in construction gives me the ability to make an exit where there wasn't one before. It also tells me where the weak spots are. You want to make a building safe, I'm your guy. I've also built all manner of siege weapons: catapults, trebuchets, crossbows, armour, etc. I'm not the best marksman, but I can hit a moving target with little trouble and 9 times out of 10 I'll hit what I'm aiming at.

Not sounding arrogant, but if the end comes, I'm going to want someone like me around.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Very good Satan.
    You'll be lead foreman and field engineer for the Maintenance and Defense Crew. The MDC. On a trial basis of course. We have to be fair.
    You may have to do some shifts here and there on gaurd duty with that kind of marksmanship.

"Scavenger"

Status
    If there is a job where someone has to play a lot of video games or drink a lot of pepsi then i will be useful

"Hoarder"

Status
    electrician , but good luck finding any you could use after about a week. gonna have to fund further research into this potato battery theory ! the current state of the nations electrical grid is lacking, as dependent as we are on electricity were in trouble...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tandem25 View Post
    Very good Satan.
    You'll be lead foreman and field engineer for the Maintenance and Defense Crew. The MDC. On a trial basis of course. We have to be fair.
    You may have to do some shifts here and there on gaurd duty with that kind of marksmanship.
    As long as I can get at least 4 hours sleep a night I'll remain useful. When I reach the point of exhaustion I start making mistakes and when that happens I'm only fighting myself, working backwards and am no use at all to anyone. If you can't do it in 8 hours, go home. That's been my motto for years now. But when it comes to building... I'll out work anyone you put beside me.

Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    electrician , but good luck finding any you could use after about a week. gonna have to fund further research into this potato battery theory ! the current state of the nations electrical grid is lacking, as dependent as we are on electricity were in trouble...

If it's electrical you should be able to figure it out, which means you'd be good for more than just GFIs and pot lights. You'd know how to wire up electric generators, run power from solar panels... at least get enough juice going to the coffee maker. Really that's all I need.

Sparkies will be VERY valuable in the long term. Once we figure out a way to generate our own juice... we'll need you.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; May 19th, 2011 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Management.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    As long as I can get at least 4 hours sleep a night I'll remain useful.
    4 hours! :O i need like 11 lol

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

You'll learn fast that kind of thinking won't fly. I got no problem pitching out the ones who are dead weight. :P

Lol @ ninja thread merge
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; May 19th, 2011 at 07:15 AM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Lol @ ninja thread merge
    got mad skillz yo
    Angel's #1 Fan

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    i Could Dig like nobody's business! my last job was Dig Crew for a fair. I would average 4 6foot deep holes a day. i'm sure i could do more but there were a buttload of boulders i had to dig out or break. at work they called me The Destroyer, haha. if someone needed to chop through roots or break rocks, they called me.

and i'm pretty tall(6'5) to so i can be the lookout or something, haha. i also wouldn't mind to be in the frontlines
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast