User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Close is a relative term. Someone might be closer. It's not a huge detail, but you'll know it soon enough.
    See, there he goes again! Theory target practice! hahah.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    Whether or not any survivors from the evacuation are still in the LA area I would find unlikely since LA was pretty much overwhelmed with "zombie activity" and I would doubt that anyone would want to stick around anywhere close, unless something happened on the plane/helicopter they were on and crashed landed somewhere close by or on the outskirts of LA.
    The one thing that has been irking me is at what point did the Mallers start taking their slaves? It's slightly implied it was after the war with the Tower. So there might be more pockets of survivors than we originally thought. The Mallers were at least capable of finding over 30 slaves (if you go with Pippin's idea that there were more slaves than convicts, and Scratch's team had 30 members) after the War? Or was it before the War?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I think about the slave question a lot. But what really picks at me is that Durai had "plans" for all the tanker trucks VERY early on (according to Scratch) Was he planning to blow up the arena from the beginning? or did his plan change into this? How could he know about the arena from so early on?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I assume the Mallers had scouting parties very early on. I would think Durai would want a lay of the land real quick after they made the mall their home. Maybe he found out about the Arena from one of those original scouting parties

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Close is a relative term. Someone might be closer. It's not a huge detail, but you'll know it soon enough.
    Damn I was hoping it WAS going to be a huge detail! Oh well I had fun theorizing about the helicopter LOL

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Oh well I had fun theorizing about the helicopter LOL

All the theorizing about the helicopter melted my brain stem.

Too much good information about things I know nothing about and my mind just kinda went "uh..........no"
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I think about the slave question a lot. But what really picks at me is that Durai had "plans" for all the tanker trucks VERY early on (according to Scratch) Was he planning to blow up the arena from the beginning? or did his plan change into this? How could he know about the arena from so early on?
    Makes me think back to when Scratch and Latch followed Burt, Saul, and Lizzie and stopped by a tanker back in Season One and how Latch claimed that tanker for Durai when he was talking to the group.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Scavenger"

Status
    not the best episode but so amazing. nice quiet end, i liked it. loved the airplane reference. wish one really did come out next week.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The one thing that has been irking me is at what point did the Mallers start taking their slaves? It's slightly implied it was after the war with the Tower. So there might be more pockets of survivors than we originally thought. The Mallers were at least capable of finding over 30 slaves (if you go with Pippin's idea that there were more slaves than convicts, and Scratch's team had 30 members) after the War? Or was it before the War?
    Nik,

Pippen states that the numbers are skewed because of the "War."
    I'm wondering just how many mallers did die because of the assault and creature attack. Maybe that's why Durai went on the offensive against the infected.
    They're the most numerous opponent, but the least able to defend themeselves.

"Lurker"

Status
    Wasn't impressed that Lizzy's story wasn't told in this one...but I guess it was AWESOME because of that helicopter thingy mahingy!!!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast