User Tag List

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    The zombies have only ever cleaned up the bodies not the blood. And really how long has it been since the last rain storm? It was pretty early on in the story I think. So the attack on the helicopter could have happened as far as a couple of months back.
    Blood is very hard to clean off of concrete. you have to use hydrogen peroxide and other heavy cleaners. Wouldn't just come up with the rain. I don't know this from experience or anything...or do I?
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Playing a little devil's advocate here. Someone google blood stains and concrete.
    ...And I must do as Kc requests...
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4557357_remo...-concrete.html
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Thanks! I just wanted to make sure people didn't think it would wash away with rain.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Yea good idea, lets clean the area around the helicopter, thats broken then return home with empty hands. Its always a good idea to do your house cleaning before killing zombies, then having to do the house cleaning again cause blood got on the carpet and driveway.
    i rest my case

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Pippin is not a mole, he's no rat, nor is he there for sabotage. It makes no sense within the Mallers' immediate plan. His story and his wounds corroborate this fact.

What do they have to gain from dropping him off if they are just moving anyway?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bvglee View Post
    Sorry Sid, from Scratch first mention, to the circumstances of his "escape" and arrival to the tower, that "Peregrin" guy smells fishy. The cross interrogation was a good move and during it most of the reasonable concerns were shown. I still say: "Set him up and see what happens".
    To take this to fair trial, it is Your responsibility to prove that he is guilty not mine to prove he's innocent.

With that in mind, I ask again, How would it fit into the Mallers' plan? He has an European passport, wounds which passed him to unrecognizable, and there's no evidence nor are there visual cues that lead me to believe that Pippin is a mole.

You make note of Scratch's mention of Pippin, just because she dropped him off and sought to make mention of her action of 'dropping Pippin off,' means that she's rather have a quick, true, reason to validate her leaving of the Mall/Caravan. It is highly likely that, as you mentioned, he was used to ease the weight of the caravans' movements. Scratch and co. have no solid ideas about the smells but they obviously know that an easy target is a lot more enticing than trying to attack a rather large group of well armed, slightly trained and dangerous enemies, which lead them to speculate that the Zeds have common sense enough to know this as well (as shown by their previous experiences).

Within the construct of the cross-interrogation, which was conducted by Victor and Michael with Kelly as an observer, there were no visible cues which lead a trained Lawyer, a trained Soldier, and a well tuned civilian to solidly believe that the subject of the interrogation was not truthful. Victor, as I speculate now, sounds to have some training within the realm of interrogation (i.e. He sounds a lot like a trained, albeit rookie Detective). Maybe he's just really good at questioning, but this small piece of evidence shows, although limited to speculation, that no one in that room would have missed anything that could have exposed him if he were anything but truthful. Your move.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Anything with more than one or two steps I doubt Zombies can handle. This episode was very good, Not much action, Burt is freaking hilarious. Pippin is being very defensive about where he came from. I believe he is def. a spy.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Saul said "Coast Guard" when he saw the aircraft. And I may be reading into this but the fact that it wasn't the S-92 has me a bit excited, and maybe looking into the conspiratorial undertones of the Outbreak. To the best of my knowledge the USCG doesn't have any SH-53's (neither does the Army, mainly it's a Navy/USMC and USAF aircraft).
    Yeah, it was a guess for the SH-53's but I think the S-61Rs are used by US Coast Guard (wiki says its "Active Service" as well).

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    To take this to fair trial, it is Your responsibility to prove that he is guilty not mine to prove he's innocent.[/U]
    It is now a state of marshal law. The civili liberties of the old country are long gone. In a survival of the fittest world, your always guilty first.

"Lurker"

Status
    This episode was short IMO. It might hold me over until next chapter. I want pippin to be good. I don't think he sounds bad. When I first heard datto I thought it sounded forced but I in the end loved it. I was bummed to hear nothing about the explotion of the arena. I don't care for mixed up time lines.

The chopper being all shot up and what not just made it sound like survivors were trying to leave and zombies attacked them. Due to a miss fire by a human put a hole in the gas tank and the towers hopes. Also explains why there is no bodies.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast