User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    If you listen back to the third episode of " The Remains Of Eastern Bay " then you will see there is a huge hole in the story from where Saul gets spotted by the mallers and then ends up back at the tower, just as big as how Michael broke his arm imo. He loses radio contact then we hear nothing of how he got away. Also, Angel sounds really surprised at Saul when he says he is going to leave his scooter outside. Saul is the rat
    Dun, Dun, DUN!! You've cracked it. It is annoying missing a chunk of the story like with Michael's escape. I feel like we will never know...
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    i don't know if this has been brought up but what if Durai is actually dead and Scratch is just using his name to keep the rest of the Mallers in line?
    lets say Durai was alive when leaving the Tower after the war, but once they got back, at some point, he eventually dies from his wounds. and Scratch was the only person who knew of his death. lets say he was in a back room where no on else can see and Scratch was the only person Durai allowed back there. she could easily hide the fact that he was dead and told the rest of the Mallers that he was still healing from his wounds. then she would be free to give them orders just by saying that they were from Durai. then at one point she could've gone on a scouting trip to scope out a new place to live, then she finds a place, takes his body away and tells everyone that Durai found a new place and he is waiting there, or something.

idk, this idea is pretty out there and it could use some polishing, but i think it's Plausible :P

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    It may be plausible, but I believe they make mention of him being in another group, like the scouting party. I don't think Scratch could hide the fact that he was dead and say he left with a group when in fact no one else is missing. Unless there is a ditch somewhere full of bodies that Scratch filled with this "party" he is with. Anything is possible...

"Lurker"

Status
    I was thinking about the idea the zombies are like insects and if that's true they just stirred up the nest

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    What really interests me in this episode is the Little One's arm...
    A) It's the new type of zombie, that Skittles saw
    B) It was recently tattooed by someone
    C) It's fingernails were FILED to points by someone
    Hmmm... Who's making these things???

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Its Walt Disney I tell ya!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So I've waited just over three days now and not one person has mentioned the kick ass advertisement for the forum!!! Come on now people! You gotta listen all the way through the credits!

And I'm not pointing it out because I wrote the ad or anything......nope.

#humblebrag
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So I've waited just over three days now and not one person has mentioned the kick ass advertisement for the forum!!! Come on now people! You gotta listen all the way through the credits!

#humblebrag
    Yo Voodoo! I noticed. As a matter of fact, it seems like we've been gaining more members since. I was listening to this episode again today and thought, "it's about time they push the forum on here!" But I did not realize that this was your little gem. Even better! A+

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

#humblebrag
    we noticed, we just didnt wanna say anything because it made our ears bleed... JK
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I was too busy waiting to see if anyone else was concerned that Angel was on the roof instead of watching Pippin like Michael told him to. His orders were not to let Pippin out of his sight, and yet Angel is standing on the roof asking Kalani why Kalani isn't down watching Pippin. Sure, Kalani said that he thought Michael was down watching him, but the confusion between Angel and Kalani set off alarm bells for me.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast