User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewlikeyouhaveasecret View Post
    The most exciting thing in this episode for me was the description of the little one’s arm. The presence of the tattoo definitely implies that someone or something made them.
    I'm getting that feeling too.

But there is also the possibility that whoever is responsible for the original outbreak is still around.
    My theory is that we'll start finding out more about the causes of the outbreak when they get to Fort Irwin. I just get the feeling that the season finale will involve the Tower folk having to flee for the Fort in a hurry and then when they land finding out there is some kind of scientists or whatever there who have knowledge about the outbreak. Then the season will end as soon as their introduced and we'll all scream in unison at the realization we've got to wait 3-4 months before we find out any more. zom
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Then the season will end as soon as their introduced and we'll all scream in unison at the realization we've got to wait 3-4 months before we find out any more. zom
    GGGGAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK <--noise I make in response to cliff hangers
    SKITTLES?

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    GGGGAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK <--noise I make in response to cliff hangers
    I would love to be introduced to someone who actually knows more about what is happening! I want more facts! A cliff hanger like that would be amazingly awful though.
    I just remembered where season 1 ended at the beginning of this month and I am dreading the end season cliff hanger.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: Snickelsox
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewlikeyouhaveasecret View Post
    This is turning out to be an amazing chapter.
    It would be insane if Pin-stripe was the one responsible for the new specialized zombies somehow. But there is also the possibility that whoever is responsible for the original outbreak is still around. The way prisoners were being captured instead of eaten also hints to more sinister motives than keeping their food fresh. It makes the arena even more horrifying because it has possibly been a zombie factory this entire time.
    If what you think turns out to be true then is it possible we will have another encounter with Samantha? This has probably been brought up but oh well...

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: bentlyi PSN ID: optimus_prime90 Steam ID: bentlyi
    OMG, so im listening to the episode right now mmk, LIZ is making me angry. lol shes not saying anything, just being dumb. and screaming randomly......

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Great episode.

I was rendered speechless, something all my ex's would tell you is hard to do.

After trying to read all the posts in here, I have to say Riley's girlmance with Lizzie could be a real bad case of straight girl crush, or just true friendship. We rarely see the Tower before they make epic search parties, but it happens. Michael risked his life for Saul, went through unknown hell and then searched for Datu&co at the arena, and Lizzie lost it when Saul went after Lady.

I like the theories that some zombies were manufactured. It explains their origins enough for me.

Remind me to befriend a prison yard muscle man like Bricks before z-day.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    You think Saul is the mole? How did you arrive at that conclusion?
    I have a number of reasons why i think its Saul. He did serve time in prison before he joined the army so its possible that he could have come into contact with one of the mallers during his time inside, he could possibly owe them a favour or something.

Secondly, we dont really know what happened with him after the mallers spotted him. All we know is he got back to the tower. He was only on a scooter or something like that and we know latch and Scratch had a fast sports car. They would have easily caught him and perhaps ( like i mentioned before ) one of the mallers recgonised him and maybe called in a favour?

Thirdly, why did he leave his bike outside the tower. Fair enough the lights were probably on in the tower, but seeing the scooter he got away on would have helped confirm it was the right apartment block.

Fourthly ( is that even a word?? ) on the night of the attack on the tower, Saul was supposedly out cold due to the drink. I think he was the one who fired the shot and was actually just faking it. Also, how did the mallers know that the people in the tower actually had a CB? They had to know that it was a CB they had in the tower as they brought their own and told the tower what channel to turn it to. They wouldnt have know what kind of communication device Saul had unless they actually caught him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I was listening to some older chapters today and for some reason I keep thinking it's Angel who is the mole. I keep thinking he's jealous of Michael because he gets all the credit and leadership and he gets nothing. The episode where Saul rips into him for being just like the rest of them kind of made me think of it.

Angel is one of the few people who have access to the CB Radio and would have just cause to do so. Maybe attempt to take over when Michael fails.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Wow. This really is an exciting chapter. Perhaps the best yet?

Lizzy should have just got out of there! She was just waiting with the mallers! I have a feeling the maller who was being nice to her (name escapes) will survive with her and the other guy will die. So then they will escape together and it will be a big deal because all of a sudden they will have a maller that Lizzy likes and was saved by, but he is still a maller. Or she could die...

So they are already out looking for helicopters. Back over to the other rooftop by the zipline again? That could be an exciting escape with zombies grabbing at the helicopter?
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Oh man, I wish I had the balls to speak up in defense of the Mallers prior to this chapter. I knew they weren't all a bunch of idjits. They may have really screwed up morals, but being locked up in a 8 x 5 cell for most of thier time means they had plenty of time to read. That is all a lot of convicts do to pass time, that and work out. The Art of War, The Zombie Survival Guide, and various Do-It-Yourself booksmay have been on thier reading list. Not that I'm jumping ships and waving the Maller flag but some of them have could be good people, like Bricks. But I think it is still too early to say he's nice. Sure he was polite enough to call Lizzy Elizabeth and he seems to care about her well being, protecting her from Tardust. But this could all be from Scratch having ordered him to do so. Remember Scratch said her order to not hurt Lizzy still stands, saying, "We need her." (bargaining chip?)

I'm thinking there is a possiblity that Bricks could hulk out and be like, "Now look Elizabeth, I've been nice to you. I've protected you. I think that we had something. Now give me what I want!" He was in Eastern Bay for some reason. But over all, I think there are some good, smart mallers. It's all a matter of perspective. They were in a war against the Tower and see them as the enemy. When you are desperate to survive and another group is turning you away from thier sanctuary, you see them as assholes. Speaking of perspective, it is obvious that the Tower knew things about the way the zombies work, "what makes them tick..." as Michael once put it, but I'm curious as to what the Mallers know about the Biters that the Tower doesn't. Durai must have had a reason for ordering such a risky attack on the Arena. And Tardust seemed very confident that there were things he knew that Lizzie didn't.

When the group was huddled over the little one's arm it sounded as though these mutations were expected. I believe Scratch said something along the lines of, Durai knew this was coming which is why this mission is so important. What could he knew? Is Pippin a scientist who told Durai and group that these mutations would occur?

Anygay, great episode. There is so much to think on. I listened to it 3 times in a row yesterday!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast