User Tag List

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi of the Dead View Post
    I have to wonder, though, how did the Mallers find the Arena? And how much do they really know? Obviously enough that they want to blow it up, but still, they seem pretty inexperienced with the zombies.
    How do you know the mallers are inexperienced with zombies? We know very little about the mallers, and how they've been surviving for the past couple of months, they may know things the tower doesnt know, and they might not know everything the tower knows. Doesnt mean they're completely ignorant, especially with someone like Durai as their leader
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    very interesting episode and im starting to feel like lizzy is getting some Stockholm syndrome for bricks (and i guess the tiniest bit tardust.) and id really like bricks to maybe go to the tower later in the series.
    also on rileys feelings...i think she loves lizzy and angel, and cant decide so shes stuck between depression and confusion.
    and also i think pippin might actually be the real deal. or at least im secretly hoping so we can get at least ONE british dude XD

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Is it just me or do the episodes seem to be getting shorter?! It's painful to live an existence waiting 7 days for less than 20 minutes of story, so I guess the We're Alive crew must be doing something right. I can't get enough of this radio drama.

I've thought for a while this whole Zombie thing was from Radon labs. The tattoo of the number 5, well it seems unlikely the a human scientist would tattoo their subjects. Have you guys ever heard of scientists tattooing lab rats? Don't they normally "tag" them somehow with a bracelet? I'm open to feedback on this.

If Lizzie and Angel were compatible you'd think we'd know it by now.

I'm personally hoping that in 21-3 the Tower crew arrives at the Arena and Saul kicks the living shit out of that rapist.

I'm definitely thinking Pipping is some kind of spy. Don't the Zombies sniff out blood and human scents? How could he have made that journey all by his lonesome? Didn't it take Saul a considerable amount of time to make that distance and he was even on a dirt bike. Probably the easiest vehicle to maneuver on the roads.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Is it just me or do the episodes seem to be getting shorter?! It's painful to live an existence waiting 7 days for less than 20 minutes of story, so I guess the We're Alive crew must be doing something right. I can't get enough of this radio drama.
    Nah, if anything, the recent episodes have been longer.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    About 40 hours of work goes into each episode of each chapter. They don't get paid for this, they do it on their free time. So basically, after they're done working their normal day jobs, instead of hanging out and enjoying their weekends and their weeknights, they work on this podcast. It's really unfair to complain about episodes being short.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    About 40 hours of work goes into each episode of each chapter. They don't get paid for this, they do it on their free time. So basically, after they're done working their normal day jobs, instead of hanging out and enjoying their weekends and their weeknights, they work on this podcast. It's really unfair to complain about episodes being short.
    No one is complaining. I'm fully aware of the passion that consumes and motivates these artists.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm curious to see what happens when all those special zombies get released into the city. No more Arena to hide in/go about their biddings.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guestmaster View Post
    I'm curious to see what happens when all those special zombies get released into the city. No more Arena to hide in/go about their biddings.
    Yeah, I can kind of see the destruction of the Arena pissing off the zombies more than hurting them. Think rock + nest of hornets.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Actually, KC said they don't get paid what they should. I know they don't. But they might be being paid something.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    I think Ink is creating these "little ones" as his tools.(hence the numbers) Was his ritual in the rink a ceremony or a mating session? The description of there flesh being very white suggests new born. They may not stay little very long. Very cool character development

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast