User Tag List

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Welcome, Amayzun! I hope you enjoy the forum and the friendly people on it!

"Lurker"

Status
    A HUGE Shout-out to the We're Not Dead podcast. I really do appreciate what they did for me: sharing this great secret called the zombiepodcast.com/forum/forum.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    A random iTunes search for "zombie". The forum I found through "We're Not Dead".
    I love your avatar.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    I had finished a book. The gunslinger series... I think. Yes, that was it. I was feeling down, not having a good story to fill the free time on my night shifts. I found We're Alive on itunes completely by accident. I have always been a big fan of the genre. Huge fan really. I was hooked! I had heard of the radio dramas of yesteryear just like everyone else has. Somehow I don't think they were ever like this. The story. The acting. The production value. This is truly one of the greatest stories of this generation. Not only is it written and performed and produced so well but it has so much potential. In an world of unoriginal ideas and carbon copy movies and television shows We're Alive stands out.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: WC818 PSN ID: WC818
    Like most people here I heard of We're Alive from the one and only Greg Miller. Got hooked from day one so much that I didn't talk to friends or family for 3 days trying to catch up.

"Lurker"

Status
    After subscribing to the podcasts, I found the link to the original site from iTunes and then use the link to get tot his site and thought I join the forum.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found We're Alive from a twitter update by J.L. Bourne the author of the Day by Day Armageddon books (which I also love). I grabbed the first episode, then ALL of the rest and listened to them all over the period of about week during my commute. I also just grabbed the Season 1 box set so will be listening to them all again soon. I have only recently discovered the We're Not Dead podcast which is also great.

"Lurker"

Status
    I found out about We're Alive through one of the podcasts from the website Spill.com a few months ago. Not being all that much into zombies I thought I would check it out anyway. I ended up listening to the first episode and was hooked I downloaded rest and listened to all the episodes in over 4 days.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

I found this show through a friend who has been slacking on listening. I blame him for my new social exile.

"Lurker"

Status

I found this after I was informed that I was allowed to listen to music/podcasts at work. I asked on facebook what podcasts I should listen to and this was on the list. ♥

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast