Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii

Zombie Icon We're Alive Community playdate 04/02/11- Halo: Reach

Hey everyone,

If you guys remember a couple months ago, Kc and Grayson held a Community Playdate Event on Halo: Reach?

Well let's do it again.

Let's round everyone up, and have an awesome night of good times, laughs, and well...killing of course.

Here's how this is going down.
    Since my friend's list is all full. I'll make a We're Alive Gamertag that people can add, and we can use the Friends of Friends method. Which is just like a whole new set of friends list.
    Account: (Forge Friends, at least for now.)

Be sure to "sign up" with your gamertag below, so we can have a rough count of how many people to expect.

Information:
    Game: Halo Reach (xbox360)
    Date: Saturday April 2nd
    Time: Starts at 8 pm EST (5 pm PST) - Until whenever.

This is just another great way that this wonderful community can get together and know each other more, and of course show off your skills. Also if you're not that good at the game, don't worry we're not going to play to win every time. BTW get ready to play some Zombie Gametypes.

Sadly I'm not sure if Kc will be able to make it this time due to working on the latest episode, but who needs him anyways

Also if this works out, we can keep doing it every/every other week, or once a month and do it with different games/consoles.
    Last edited by StepLaugh; Apr 2nd, 2011 at 04:31 PM.