Well, now that's the worst part, NY, more specifically Syracuse, NY. I'd be cool working remote, set up budgets, check books, workpapers etc via something like open office or google sheets using dropbox, google drive, or some other cloud based system to store information (some people don't like the idea, but with today's technology its totally possible for a bookkeeper/accountant to be located on the other side of the world and manage the finances of a business on the other).

I'd be willing to relocate my family and I to CA if you had the budget for a yearly salary; however, as you are a growing operation I am making the assumption that you're not quiet there yet, though I have no idea how big Wayland Productions really is.

That being said I'd be cool working as an intern and simply being able to be part of your operation and supporting it for free remotely if I could (I have a full time 9-5 at Raymour and Flanigan). If you would like I'd be happy to give you my email on this forum, private message you on the forum, or message you via Xbox with my contact info. You can check out my LinkedIn profile if you like as well.