Ok.

I raised some questions, and here is my take:

There are two options, if LOCKDOWN connects with what we already know. Either we visit Eastern Bay, or we will enter The Twin Tower prison. In the first case we might learn about Scratch breaking into EB in order to rescue Latch. And while she does this, we encounter Durai, Bricks, Tardust and other guys, and from then on we will learn about their first days and weeks in the hell-hole L.A. has become. In the latter case we might get to know about the dark paths the prisoners of the Twin Towers are walking down when Ink or ther Smart Ones appear and start experimenting with the bodies of the prisoners.
But maybe Kc wants to tell a totally independent story. Then we might learn kind of a generic story of survivors struggling with their unprecented freedom in a world where freedom only means to fight for your own survival, where each and everyone is only close to him- or herself.
In any case: the story will be dark, brutal and very interesting ...

I wonder the most if LOCKDOWN's gonna be a story starting right in the middle of the zombocalypse, or if it will beginn like the very first chapter of WA - at the very beginning ...

Best wishes!
Liam