Hi, a recent addition to our "family" is a published author and has kindly offered his first volume of a TEOTWAWKI series. Hurry, te offer expires this weekend.

Here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ragnarok-Risin...57YPQ4GDX1419C

Quote from introduction thread

Quote Originally Posted by DA Roberts View Post
Hi folk,
My name is D.A. Roberts and I'm a zombie author. I write the zombie series, The Ragnarok Rising Saga. I found this website by searching for one of my favorite things.....zombies. I hope that I get the chance to get to know you and share our common love of the zombie genre.

In addition to being a zombie author, I'm a Corrections Officer with the Greene County Sheriff's Office in Springfield, Mo. I'm also an amateur prepper, hunter, and fisherman. I love the Missouri outdoors. I love to camp with my wife and kids, and I hope that one day my writing reaches the point where I have the freedom to write, camp and travel all the time. That would be a dream come true.

If any of you are interested, I will be giving away the kindle edition of my first book on Amazon this weekend....for free. I'd love to share it with you all and hear what you all have to say about it. It's available starting June 13th and running through the 15th....free to download.

Anyway, thanks for having such a cool place for zombie fans to meet and chat. I'm going to enjoy listening to the podcasts and exchanging ideas, stories and conversation with you all.

Thanks,

DA Roberts
Thanks for the book! I just DL'ed it.