I missed a lot of discussion on here the past through chapters and judging from some of the comments on this thread some of these May have already been discussed so sorry if I'm bringing up old stuff, but here are my thoughts...

I am struggling with the last couple chapters a little bit. There are a few things that are a little unbelievable in my opinion.

Zombie language age the is understood upon infection? All I can think is BS. Of course we are in a made up world of suspended belief, but some things for into that built world and some don't. This doesn't fit, it stands out like a sore thumb.

Burt and Riley in the last chapter are talking about how they have water, food, ammo and fuel to spare, and nobody wants to join them? That doesn't make any sense either. We have people abandoning the colony right now for lack of those very essentials, and still nobody is interested?

The tunnels, we are thinking a hand dug, non-reinforced tunnel 20 feet underground, and over a mile long, not including the forks in it, and the street above isn't sagging or collapsing, and no sign of the mountains of dirt that would have been dug up? Again, hard to maintain my mind in the We're Alive reality when this also stands out like a sore thumb.

Taking Lizzy to Cain. It is safer to move a distressed baby and mother to an unsanitary and possibly zombie patrolled location rather than sending runners to grab the supplies and equipment and bringing them back to Dunbar? This seems backwards to me. As a father of 3 I understand wanting to be in a hospital and having access to tools and equipment and such, but hasn't the hospital been pretty well picked clean at this point? And the equipment Tanya did want has already been staged at the loading doc by Saul, just needs to be shoved on a truck and take off?

there are just so many little things that it is getting harder for me to let my mind enter the We're Alive world and enjoy with out getting 'snapped out of it' by things that don't fit.