Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
This might be a stupid question, but is there a juvenile detention center in LA? Specifically close to the rest of the action? I keep thinking a hospital would have at least been attempted to be cleared out, but a juvie? Along the same lines as the jail and already captive test subjects.
Whoa, devious mind at work here.... I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
There are four Juvenile Detention Facilities in LA County, only one of which is in the city limits. That one, Eastlake Juvenile Hall, is a mile or so east of the Twin Towers, on the other side of the 5 Freeway. It looks like another big campus.

The LA Children's Hospital is maybe five miles northwest of the Twin Towers.
And more devious thinking. Not sure how the population of a hospital would have fared early in the outbreak. Unless there may have been some sort of isolation or lockdown, I would think the population would have either bolted or been overrun like everywhere else.

The detention centers though.... Those could have maintained a decent population of unturned for a little while until Ink got there. But it would have meant he, or someone, got there and secured it very soon after the outbreak (hours? a day?) to keep a bunch of kids alive and unturned.

I wonder if he really does require kids to make "fully potent" Little Ones? Or was it that his first successes came from kids but he's got it down now?