Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
Cohen, another look...

Ok, so we get to solitary and we find a bunch of people that seem to belong there. Violence. Cohen is there for contraband. Is that typical? I do not know, but I can see people going to solitaire to protect the other inmates or to protect the inmate from the general populace.

So, did they put Cohen in solitaire because he smuggled in pens and tattooed Bill Roberts or because he helped bill Roberts he would now be on someone's hitlst. I just bring this up because Bill was getting a plea deal. Does he provide details about a global conspiracy? This just seems like a case the media would love and politicians would love to milk it.
Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
I think the reason that Cohen is in Solitaire is because of the series of events. Basically Cohen smuggles in the stuff and tattoos Ink, then the next day Ink goes to Trial right??? Followed by the explosion and the outbreak???

Cohen may not have been in Solitaire for an extended period of time, but with a rules infraction like that he may have gotten a week or two there.
For all we know, Cohen punched a guard or two in the face when they asked him about the tattoos, resulting in him being in solitary for a while.