Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
According to Skittles the Smart Ones are nearly as worse as Ink are; he considers them to have a high threat-level compared with other zomboes.
Burt also mentions that there are Smart Ones which seem to be more threatening than the usual zombos, 'cause they are capable of thoughtful actions instead of simply reacting to situations like regulars do.

So I feel inclined to say: No!

But: since they are capable of thinking and using at least some parts of their knowledge and maybe even wisdom, I think it is not impossible for remaining some "good conscience" or act "good" - at least to a certain degree.

So my question is: WHY did Randy want R2Da2 to leave? He sure as hell recognized R2Da2 not turning as quickly as we are used to seeing humans turn into zombs. Did Randy tell him to go and to leave, because he expects R2Da2 to turn while within the human colony and thus having the chance to turn the human community into zeehs? Or did he allow R2Da2 to get the chance to being treated by Tanya or at least receive some medical treatment? Or maybe something else?
We should not forget: When Randy caught Tanya, Tanya was not slain; instead them zombos took her and wanted to carry her somewhere. Why? Maybe the reason for this might be the same or something similar motivating Randy to keep R2Da2 alive ...

Best wishes!
Liam
Knowing Randy's involvement now in Datu's attack, I'm beginning to wonder what Zombie Randy might know. Is he motivated by a hatred for Michael because of the Waterworks? Is he trying to help the human survivors in some way? Is he on Ink's side? Is he against Ink but not helping the humans (in it for his own purposes)?

Given Randy's interaction with Tanya way back when and now this time with Datu - I'm thinking Randy is working on helping the humans in someway and it centers on Tanya getting information about the nature of infection/turning....