Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
Alright I will bite on this one, alright if this was intentional then why didn't she finished the job when he entered the water tank? She had the opportunity and the cover story when she told Saul and Vic that this was a dangerous mission if they did this. Setup another faulty tank would have been easier since no one else would have been with him and then he would have made so much noise the Maller would have found him and kill him. Sorry but I don't see too much intent in the faulty tank. The trick Tanya did I only seen once by a friend of the family who use to repair flat tire that way. I don't think everyone would have the foreknowledge to this that since these type of crack are really small.

Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.
I don't think CJ's intention was to kill Victor, her intention was to 'research' and get information, and if Victor happened to die in the process well at least she might learn that much more. And I would assume someone who knows how to set up and refill air tanks would know how to test for leaks, it's a pretty common trick. But she claims she tested the tanks and got at least 40 minutes of air out of them. So either the leak happened some time later, or she lied.