Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
I am still struck by all the names. We are late in the game for more mysteries, but time and time again we have seen names turn into people later in the story. One of my predictions for Season 3 was we would meet CJ. Other examples, Saul says his mom lives in Annihiem (spelling?) we meet her. Angel's girlfriend. Even after we meet her changed, she is again mentioned, that the zombies dug her up. This makes no sense to me. Five million dead in LA and they are compelled to dig up someone who has been dead and buried a couple of months.

Samantha's daughter was named Hope. Sean. Randy, etc.

Maybe KC's style has changed to confuse us, but I love call backs. Even obscure characters like Max. Max is seen with the water truck, but it is not him when Victor does the Trojan horse. But, we hear that Max is suppose to help Hope get from the hospital. Then, we have Max with actual lines as he helps CJ. He comes back again because Tanya calls him about the Earthquake, right? Why am I hung up on Max. Here is a character that could have been substituted by another more established character, but Max becomes an actual character that is trusted by both CJ and Tanya.

So, back to Austin, is he really just linked to another case or part of Inks file? If it is a different case, is it tied to Ink's sentencing? It was a plea deal.

Ok, back to Victor. Michael is really unforgiving. He does not want Victor with him, but in chapter 40 part 1, Michael is quick to dismiss Kelly's concern about rushing and the investigation. Michael says no one got hurt... Another mystery...

I have always thought Michael as a person who feels he can do no wrong. He lies all the time. He always excuses away his mistakes, or tries to put them on someone else (even down to leaving his jambalaya packaging on the ground) I really am starting to think this is going to be his downfall in the end. Perhaps the reason for people turning on him? I think he lives so much in his delusional Michael world that he feels everyone is alive solely because of him. He never really acknowledges when people save his butt (Victor in the colony anyone?) I don't know if it is the direction KC wants people to go with Michael, but he has continued to become one of my least favorite "good guys". I am not sure he will ever take Pegs place for number one person I don't like... But he went to a very close second in this episode... Michael needs to let go of whatever in the past made him cold and only caring on a superficial level and realize they are ALL in this together... Or he may have no one but himself to save....