Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
I'm moving more and more into the camp that Ink knew something was coming and was preparing for it. His not crying out/screaming or otherwise acting terrified that monsters were attacking him adds to that thought. The symbols of his tats or something injected into his system (or a combination of things) some how made him turn differently. My thinking at this point is that it has something to do with chemicals and Roberts' work at Raydon. The ink pens used for the tats had some Roberts special cocktail in them. The tattooing led the cops to kick off another investigation at Raydon, thus the new (and still up) police tape on the office. The special cocktail in Ink now interacts with the zombie "stuff" and makes one very special zomboid....
Ok, crackpot:

William I Roberts was an eco-activist fighting against fracking. He found out that at Inglewood "Hell" would break loose, which is why he developed a cocktail of medical stuff that should help him to get past a fracking explosion or something. Because he had access to some geo-information devices and scientists he had a decent idea about when things would probably start to blow up. So he tossed this crazy mixture into his bloodlines and down his throat. That drove him so crazy and mad that he lost control over his mind and he went on a killing spree ... Thenhe was put into custody. And when he was delivered to the court, the nightmare he prepared himself for broke loose - the Fracking facilities at Inglewood exploded and created the first spawns of the zombocalypse. And the bitter irony of all this shit is that Ink was successfully avoiding death, and the mixture of medication combined with what he wanted to fend off made him more powerful - although, admitted, the Inglewood-side-effects were handed over to Ink by three zombs. So his "eco-enemy" (fracking) made him even more powerfull ...

This would be an incredible spin off for "Toxix Avenger" ...

Best wishes!
Liam