User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Question Some notes to Quizmasters and admins

It looks like we've got a good start on the Reptrivia quizzes. Special thanks to Litmaster, Robzombie, and Kc or getting several quizzes up there.

A couple of things I've noticed:

- judging short answer quiz answers seems to always result in a 0% score for the quiz taker.

- the main Reptrivia page that lists all current and upcoming quizzes will only show 5 quizzes at a time. We have, I think, about 7 up there right now but folks can't see them all. This could cause confusion.

- Litmaster has added an incentive to his quizzes where if the quiz taker does well enough, he gets Rep from Lit.

Action items:

1) Until we determine what's up with judged answers, let's stay away from short answer quizzes (and any other type that requires judging. See the FAQ for ino on quiz types).

2) Can someone with admin/dev privilege check on the number of quizzes shown in the main Reptrivia page?

3) if you want to, and I encourage you to, include an incentive for one or more quiz takers to earn some Rep or doing well on the quiz (or being the quickest, etc)

Thanks,
    Bubba

EDIT: Short answer and essay quizzes can now be judged and the user scores will be updated correctly and immediately. Thanks t Kc for getting the vBQuiz dev to help us out.
    Last edited by scbubba; Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.