Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
Is there any mention of when Hope can remove her bandages? I'm trying to conceive of what will be the first thing she sees. Before listening to 34-2, I actually thought (because I'm twisted) that she'd open her eyes, see the beautiful Rocky Mountains before her, then suddenly go blind again as the flash from the nuke went off.

I'm curious to see where the two separate story lines will go. I had been thinking that once they dates on both timelines came together that we could possibly see the groups reunited. So now that it is December 16th or 17th, I hope that we'll find out what happened at the Colony. Also, someone should update the timeline....looking at you Witch_Doctor!
I predict it to be the very first thing we here from Hope - that she is going to take of the bandages after what has happened right at the end of #34-2/#100 ... As for the nuke-flash ... Datu and Hope were like approximately 25 to 30 miles away from the explosion; I don't know - would the flash of light still be of blinding quality for people to look at it from such a huge distance? Either way: Datu and Hope were shielded by some 7000'+ high mountains against the explosion; so the best thing Datu could of seen was kind of a flash ... And yet he did not react to that, but to the rumbling noise and seismic activities, which would follow a "long time" after the flash of light ...