Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
Yeah good episode, shame we're such We're Alive junkies that none of this was a shock.
This.

Awesome episode. I feel like I'm getting reeled back into We're Alive. I must have listened to 30.1 over 20 times, something I haven't been able to do yet with any chapter or part in Season 3. So these little ones, I think it's obvious they will be playing a larger role in the future, perhaps eventually there will be a method for Ink to turn regular biters into little ones? Oh man, I get so excited just thinking about the information that will eventually be revealed regarding who Ink is/was and just exactly how he is pulling all of this off!

So Mallers at the Colony... AWESOME. That should make for an intense fire fight. Now that Glenn can get the Sat phone working, like previously mentioned it's probably guaranteed we will be making contact with Kimmet and Michael. Maybe we will get some slick marine-like stealth penetration into the compound. After what KC managed to pull off in the Arena and in the escape from the Colony I'm betting he could pull something very difficult like this off quite well.

Lizzie is preggers, we all guessed that a while ago, but are we completely confident it's Saul's kid and not Rapists (I mean Tardust)?