Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
the only base with bell i know of is belvoir. mike was sauls squad leader right? and angel was their platoon leader right? (not 100% sure just throwing ideas) if they are in the same platoon, and squad and whatnot, wouldn't their MOS be in the same series? or... idk. i do know that michael said he was in military intelligence, but has he switched units since he was MI or is he in the same unit. it didn't seem like he was a technician, and when he talked about his time in the sandbox, it sounded like he was behind the wire so my best guess would be in the 96 series. 97s look like field work, and 98s are largely linguistic, so i say 96.
When Angel and Michael are on the phone, I am pretty sure Angel says he was tasked to call his squad. My guess is Angeel is Squad Leader. Michael leads a half squad. Do they call them Fireteams now? I think Angel is too green for a platoon. I gather this is his first assignment and he has been Squad-leader A weekend a month for less than a year. He was not even when them with they did the two weeks.