User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.

Game Day / Playdate -- 9/8/2011 and 9/9/2011

Hey guys whats up? getting bored of the WA break? Already sick of being back at school? annoyed with playing call of duty with out having any fun? Well we have the fix for you. You are invited to the newest and most recent W.A. Playdates; happening Thursday and Friday, September 8th and 9th!

Now I would bet there are a few of you saying, shit man, you have two game days right next to each other, that sounds like a bad idea mr. itsallgoodie! You need to spread em out!!!

To you I say, we have had a demand for a PS3 playdate, we are going to have an Xbox night on the 8th and a PS3 night on the 9th. Now i don't have a PS3 so Im looking for someone to head up the PS3 date. You can send me a PM or post in this thread.

See Below for Times and Games:

Xbox Night:

Day: Thursday, 8 of September at 9:30PM EST, 6:30 PST
    Game: Halo Reach (I know that many people would rather play a different game but we need a game that can hold a lot of players that everyone has)
    Who is in charge of this: Me (itsallgoodie), and StepLaugh

Players:

GT: itsallgoodie
    GT: Hellbringer X
    GT: LieutenantFUBAR
    GT: HD Shadow 24
    GT: Creem Filling
    GT: Scipio Magnus

PS3 Night:

Day: Friday, 9 of September at 9:30PM EST, 6:30 PST
    Day: I am unfamiliar with the games available on PS3 so please post in the thread if you have any ideas
    Who is in charge of this: Me (itsallgoodie) -- for the time being until someone steps up to the plate.

Please RSVP with your info and your system of choice, see example, feel free to copy and paste into your post:

Console: Xbox
    GT or PSN Name: itsallgoodie
    Last edited by itsallgoodie; Sep 7th, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.