I think these are related to the hack, but cannot be sure.

The games undead end, dynomite, zombie golf, zelda invaders and zombies destruction won't let me submit my score, and only give me the score of 0 on the highscores. I played zombie golf yesterday before the problems, and then I had no problems submitting my score. I'm not sure if this problem is just me.

Also, I think the Highscore-champions section at the top of the arcade home page is broken. At time of typing it says nikvoodoo has 8 highscores, Luna Guardian has 4 and usmcludwig has 4. Whereas when looking at the number 1 rankings on their pages nikvoodoo has 5, luna guardian has 4, usmcludwig has 3. To make the toal up to 16, j0be has 2 and Kc and me have 1 each. Is this meant to be the amount of number 1 rankings, or something else? I could not find any relevance to the 844 numbers in other sections. Perhaps games that have been deleted are still being counted, because I think nik had the highscores in alot of those.

Finally, I'm no technical wizard, but if popcap games were the problem, should bejeweled 2 be deleted as well?