I was just re-listening to the series from chapter 1, and I found it very odd how everything was already raided the first time Saul and Angel went out for supplies. I believe it was about 3 or 4 days since the outbreak that they went out. Even though that is a decent amount of time for anyone to raid something. It seems that the maulers were organized way earlier then the tower.

My second theory on this is when Saul and Angel found Burt, He said that his store had been raided before he even got there. And I'm guessing (knowing Burt) that his store is the first place he went to after the outbreak happened. So I'm guessing less then a day. And it is confirmed that the maulers were there because they had his weapons.

It might be nothing or I'm looking at it too much, but I think its odd that everything was raided so quickly. Especially because there had to be time between the outbreak and Scratch going to the prison to release every inmate. Some things just don't add up to me.

It could just be that everyone and there grandma raided everything the second the outbreak happened, but still iffy.

*On a side note, Was it stated yet who had Burt's combination to get into his safe that only he knew?