Assumption: Only one silenced Pistol and it was used by The Shooter. The only people that have a reasonable chance to access it are Michael, Angel, Riley and Pegs.

How many?
1) The Classic Pistol that was given to Michael by Burt
2) There was a silenced MP5 taken from the Colony
3) Some other gun.

(3) This is the least likely. There is no provenance for another silenced weapon. But, I think KC prides himself that plot devices are referenced prior to use.

(2) The MP5 comes from the colony escape. People the audience know who are aware of the MP5’s existence. Michael, Pegs, Kelly, Victor, Tanya and Hope. This weapon could have been kept for personal use and not stored in the Armory. If so, a limited number of characters have access to it. If stored in the Armory, than we are back to square 1.

#1 Burt gives it to Michael. [provenance gap, one extreme it becomes standard issue to every patrol leaving the tower or Michael keeps it for himself] It leaves with Michael.

[Time Gap, although we know where the gun is, important events occur back at the tower. Lizzie is out of the Tower and Burt makes at least one trip outside the tower to find her. It comes back from the colony in one of the ammo bags. Probably not used in the firefight out of the colony.

[Another Gap Datu is given a heavy bag as people exit the automobile. Could be Ammo Bag(s) or medical bag.]

Burt and Saul go out looking for Lizzie. Burt could have picked up the silencer at this time. Burt/Saul request reinforcements and additional weapons outside the Maller’s Compound. Burt could have gotten the silencer at this time. Alternatively, it could be stolen from Burt at this time. If it was stolen from Burt now, the additional people known to be there are Angel, Michael, Riley. The group then splits up again. Saul and Burt are outside. Angel, Michael and Riley return to the Tower.

If there is only one silenced pistol, than if Burt is says it is in his bag, then the probability is very high that he put it in his bag and left the tower with it. That leaves Angel, Riley or Michael could have taken it. But, doing so they run the risk of getting caught. It also leaves Burt and Saul in a lurch. If it was Michael, than I would also have to say that Pegs probably has access to Michaels stuff.

Last thought. I think both the berreta and the MP5 are 9mm. But, I do not know if the configuration of the brass cases are the same. If they are different. We have an excellent clue. It does not appear that the shooter had the time to pick up their brass. If they are the same, back to square one.