User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, it probably just feels to him like it doesn't come out as regularly because he's champing at the bit to get the next episode. In essence he's saying "I'm giving it four stars instead of five because I want more." Could be worse.

But, definitely sloppy reporting.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Something that was taught to me a long time ago is always leave the audience wanting more. The minute that stops happening, you fail, so in some ways I can see this as a positive I guess. I don't care about bad reviews as much as I care about the ones that are wrong based on facts. Each episode is tagged with a date on it, anyone who cared could look. Oh well...

Leave them wanting more? hehehe How about leave them starving for more? Ignore the haters. Most people can see when it was released and a few freaky folks like my self can probably figure out what time its released as well.
    Last edited by yarri; Jun 10th, 2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: hit save to early
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Something that was taught to me a long time ago is always leave the audience wanting more. The minute that stops happening, you fail, so in some ways I can see this as a positive I guess. I don't care about bad reviews as much as I care about the ones that are wrong based on facts. Each episode is tagged with a date on it, anyone who cared could look. Oh well...
    KC..
    Dude get's the middle finger. We live in a culture where everything is instant or damn near. General statement coming: No one reads anymore. We search. No more knowledge is needed when you can type in a question and Wiki pops up! AGAIN, that's a general statement.
    So Fugg em. You'd give it to them and they'd complain about something else. Right now wanting more is a good thing. Keep on keeping us hungry brother. "good things come to those who wait" and "all things in moderation" Best advice I've ever gotten besides "always leave the house in clean underwear!" LOL.
    Do your thing man..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12