User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

People sometimes piss me off...

Review from Klong91: "Great Show 4 Stars"
    "I've never been all that much into zombies but I love the old school radio drama feel of this podcast. Only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because it's taking a lot longer than it use to to get new episodes up."

Really? Really? Aside from the holiday breaks which we ALSO took last year we've been on schedule and on time for every episode. Grr....

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Haven't we discussed this before Kc? You need to have episodes out daily that are an hour long each.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Something that was taught to me a long time ago is always leave the audience wanting more. The minute that stops happening, you fail, so in some ways I can see this as a positive I guess. I don't care about bad reviews as much as I care about the ones that are wrong based on facts. Each episode is tagged with a date on it, anyone who cared could look. Oh well...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Yeah don't listen to that guy...

20 minutes every week at the highest quality you have from a small crew of people is damn good in my eyes. And just from things actors on We're Not Dead have said how you pump out 60 page scripts easily that are damn good, props to you man.

Ignore the haters

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    Yeah don't listen to that guy...

20 minutes every week at the highest quality you have from a small crew of people is damn good in my eyes. And just from things actors on We're Not Dead have said how you pump out 60 page scripts easily that are damn good, props to you man.

Ignore the haters
    I try. Just pisses me off that we have such a good record online. Oh well-

Crap- That reminds me, I have to start working on 21 and 22 now. Only 4 more to write this season.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I know that you've never missed an episode, when I think about it. I actually love the breaks, it gets me more excited when the episode comes. The holidays, which are rightfully earned, just increase my personal hype.

Damn, I've followed this show for a pretty long time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I spoiled it myself at first because when I first found the show I downloaded every episode and listened to them and then once I was caught up I couldn't wait for a new episode. We have to realize you guys put a lot of work into the show and a new episode every week is exactly what you'd expect from a TV show and honestly most of current TV isn't nearly as entertaining as "We're Alive".

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
    I spoiled it myself at first because when I first found the show I downloaded every episode and listened to them and then once I was caught up I couldn't wait for a new episode. We have to realize you guys put a lot of work into the show and a new episode every week is exactly what you'd expect from a TV show and honestly most of current TV isn't nearly as entertaining as "We're Alive".
    I did exactly the same. I was really addicted after three days of non-stop listening every time I had enough time to hear a full chapter. Then, in the first few weeks that followed, I almost had withdrawal symptoms. I only survived them by watching tonnes of movies, watching 'The Walking Dead' and going trough hundreds of albums I hadn't listened to yet.

"Scavenger"

Status
    The breaks give me time to listen to old episodes. I've listened to each at least four times, some even mire.

"Scavenger"

Status
    KC, I've said this to the droves of people on Facebook that complain about the amount of time that it takes for a new episode. I am amazed every week (even the break week) that you guys push this show out as fast as you do with the amount of quality. This douche obviously has not listened to audio drama podcasts. There's another I listen to (it's a guilty pleasure) that takes a full year for an hour episode and the quality is crap. You guys are under paid and over worked. Your real fans with any sort of background knowledge know this...
    Last edited by riskbreaker23; May 29th, 2011 at 05:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast