User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    My only question is, who's Randy?

"Scavenger"

Status
    So I'm from the Army. Oh, what's that you say? MOS? What's that? Oh yeah ... but I'm still from the Army.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Who doesn't know what an MOS is?

Oh and BTW .......

TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    TOLD YOU SO!
    Last edited by StepLaugh; Feb 21st, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Excellent episode. It made me happy to realize it was the 21st when I woke up today. I'm definitely anxious for next week.

Side note: is there a larger version of the episode art on the web site anywhere? It may be a case of the Mondays as to why I can't find it. Thanks!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    Excellent episode. It made me happy to realize it was the 21st when I woke up today. I'm definitely anxious for next week.

Side note: is there a larger version of the episode art on the web site anywhere? It may be a case of the Mondays as to why I can't find it. Thanks!
    We'll get it up somewhere, eventually. The facebook page has a decent size version of it.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    I liked it.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    My only question is, who's Randy?
    Maybe he was feeling randy?

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Great episode!
    Double tap.

"Lurker"

Status
    Michael + Shovel = Badass

"Lurker"

Status
    dayum
    when Micheal grabbed the shovel, a smile came up on my face
    overall great episode, looking foward to next weeks episode

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX

First things first i really have to get this outa my system before i can do anything else

I TOLD U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    MALLER/ TOWER TAG TEAM HERE WE COME!!!!!!
    I AM SOOOOOOO PSYCHED!!!!!

this episode was sooo awesome! i am so pumped like everything about it rocked, especially michael beating that tazer douchebag's face in with a shovel HELL YEAAAH, im so pumped i wanna go run a marathon or something crazy adrenalin rush! screw angel, i think michael might be my new favorite after that fiasco!

ok so now that i've got that outa my system,

so now we know the colony is gonna be set as the main villain of season 2. and here's how i can back it up the mallers are bad, yes, BUT they are not in conflict with the tower right now, they are off licking their wounds from the war and doing their own thing, while the colony is off tazing Pegs ( I am not that big a pegs fan, but ohhh hell no you dont just taze one of our people and get away with it ). these guys are the enemy standing in the tower's way.

This is all just a theory, but for now i think its a good possibility. I'm reaaaally going for that maller vs colony war season finale

The way i see it, it will not be possible for michael/pegs and kelly to escape with saul's medicine. think about it, how would they pull it off. first off they have to break into the armory and steal weapons, then they have to steal a car and then get through the gates, and i will bet you anything that marcus and the colony will be on their ass the moment they leave the colony and they would be hunted down.

Michael will play things out for the long term, he's accpted the position of second in command. We dont know why Shaun was killed, but i'm gonna take a leap of faith and say that he was planning a coup, ( we know that he was the one who saved Hope, and brought her to the colony, he was almost surely a good guy, and he was sick of the tyranny of how things were done in the colony, and so he winds up dead on marcus's orders) now michaels in that position, and he's gonna pull the same thing, except he's a lot smarter because he's Michael and we know what he's capable of.

I dont see michael leaving the colony, maybe Hope gets kicked out of the colony soon, and i can see Kelly and pegs somehow making a run for it while michael stays behind and covers for them, like nikvoodoo once said, things are run like a mafia in the colony, since micahel is in such a high position, he can probably make peggs and kelly dissapear without anyone noticing. but this is getting into detail. in vague terms, i see a small team making it out of the colony and running to the tower with saul's medicine. kelly has to be one of the people to make the run to the tower, she's smart and handy with a gun, she gets to the tower and alerts them of the situation, meanwhile back at the tower, tehres a truce/ peace treaty between the mallers and the tower ( somethign along those lines) the mallers are looking for somewhere new to live, well the colony is ripe for the picking. these two plan a collaborative strike. meanwhile michael insights a revolution wihtin the colony. and there you have it a set up for a season 2 finale ( oh and there will be sweat bottles )

also, interesting choice for a title dont you think? " the catalyst" usually the titles hold double meanings, so this one has to have some importance as well
    Last edited by Ra1th; Feb 21st, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast