User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    He was just doing his JOB or "I was just following orders" doesn't fly since the Nazi were beat.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    I heard it the opposite. He was all power trip happy when he did it. As if the thought never crossed his mind that someone would stand up to him.
    I'm with Adogg on this one. We already know that Marcus loves a "strong show of force," and this guy was probably doing exactly as he was told. The difference is, he believes he's doing the right thing and his smug attitude implies that he doesn't mind being a prick to anyone lower on the class ladder.

Hitting Pegs with a taser was completely unnecessary albeit hilarious.. However, I'm surprised one of the guardians didn't put Michael down as soon as shovel met face.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Riley 4th time around

ok, so ive listened to this episode several times and i still cannot figure out what Pegs says in the very end. something like "wait, ......????". does anyone else know what im talking about and caught what she said. im sure KC wouldn't have put it in there if it wasn't important. your assistance would be much appreciated!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I thought the same thing about tanya and michael overlapping each other at the gate. But kc shot it down because it made for a more dynamic edit. This could be another such instance. Not saying that it is, but I went down this road before and it was a dead end

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Marcus is a liiiiiiaarrrrr.
    I totally agree...

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Marcus didn't have a clue what an "MOS" was. He's most def lying about being Army...
    That's what clued me in too... I think maybe he killed somebody that was in the Army and then started using his victims story as his own. I'm theorizing that his lies about being a service member mixed in with extreme violence is what rose him to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzilient View Post
    Marcus comes across as a little less forward version of the Governor from The Walking Dead.
    I was just thinking the same thing this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by fraggot View Post
    My only question is, who's Randy?
    Man... I'm definitely hooked! I'm finishing up Chapter 19 for the first time right now. 20, here I come!
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112