User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    I actually just assumed that she was talking to someone in the background, and happened to have her mic still on at the time.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I mean, obviously we all know that people interrupt each other when speaking. It just seemed different to me this time. I completely understand KC's point, and I stand corrected.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I mean, obviously we all know that people interrupt each other when speaking. It just seemed different to me this time. I completely understand KC's point, and I stand corrected.
    No worries, I just wanted to clarify- otherwise someone might consider it a loose end.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I really do enjoy the amount of strong female leads in this story Kc. I can't stand horror stories where the girls trip and lay on the ground kicking until someone comes to get them. I expect a certain amount of girliness but in a zombie apocalypse it should show in their character why each survived so long. Great development with this new doctor. Michael is one of my top 3 favorites but sometimes I just want someone to hit him in the face ... really hard. But I'll settle for the re-breaking of his arm.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I really do enjoy the amount of strong female leads in this story Kc. I can't stand horror stories where the girls trip and lay on the ground kicking until someone comes to get them.
    *cough* pegs *cough cough*

well not so much anymore hahaha
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Smart One"

Status
    I thought this episode was really interesting. Needless to say, I think the Colony is not the happiest place to live. I'm not an experienced We're Alive analyst like you guys but personally I think Hope will come back to the Tower to see Saul. She may be blind but she must have had a little training treating people. I think she'd add an interesting addition to the Tower's residents. What makes the Tower different than the Colony is that they would take anyone in without question.

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Maybe Kalani isn't telling them everything. I do think Hope will tell them something about Kalani that he doesn't want them to find out. Maybe its something he did at the tower or beforehand.
    I hadn't thought about this but it would be fantastic!
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post
    I'm not an experienced We're Alive analyst like you guys but personally I think Hope will come back to the Tower to see Saul. She may be blind but she must have had a little training treating people. I think she'd add an interesting addition to the Tower's residents.
    Interesting, I hadn't thought of Hope being the one going to the tower. It might happen, but I think they would either bring Saul to the colony or somehow escape and take the doctor with them than take a blind girl to help a dying man.
    What makes the Tower different than the Colony is that they would take anyone in without question.
    This is also one of the towers many faults. This could be how a spy got in.
    Last edited by Onslaught; Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

"Smart One"

Status
    Interesting, I hadn't thought of Hope being the one going to the tower. It might happen, but I think they would either bring Saul to the colony or somehow escape and take the doctor with them than take a blind girl to help a dying man.

This is also one of the towers many faults. This could be how a spy got in.
    Oh no, I totally agree they'd try and get the Doctor out too. I have this strange feeling she might die in the escape attempt though. She's obviously fond of the girl, I'm thinking some sort of sacrifice scenario might come up. It just seems too easy for the Towerites to have a qualified doctor living with them. A blind teenager seems much more like their luck. :-p

As for the Tower being too welcoming, I suppose you're right. At least they don't make people strip every time they come in though! I mean... Bert lives there. Nobody wants to see that.

"Gatherer"

Status
    As for the Tower being too welcoming, I suppose you're right. At least they don't make people strip every time they come in though! I mean... Bert lives there. Nobody wants to see that.
    LOL that's just wrong, not sure which is worse being the one who has to strip or being the one who watches it.

"Smart One"

Status
    LOL that's just wrong, not sure which is worse being the one who has to strip or being the one who watches it.
    Lets just say now we know why Hope went blind.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast