User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i certainly hope that we'll be hearing more about michaels arm, but i suppose it wouldnt make much sense for michael to tell the story to a bunch of random people. The colony doesnt seem so bad but it is a dictatorship nonetheless.

ok so here's my theory, Michael's arm is out for another month or so, so he's basically useless till then, i get the feeling that this Marcus (speaking of which who is he? other than the leader, have we met him before?) is not gonna let michael leave. Soldiers are valuable, so they might force michael to stay. Maybe Kelly and Pegs will run the meds back to saul in the tower, and then teh next storyline would be something as to how the colony is evil incarnate, and an alliance forms between the mallers and the tower, and then they go to war with the colony as it seems both the mallers and the tower need to relocate.

i rly rly rly want a team up with the mallers and the tower, but this is all just blindly throwing stuff out there to get to an end where theres a maller/tower tag team on the colony.

also hope, i had no clue who she was cause every time i re listen to the podcast, i always skip chapter 10 or all the parts with samantha and datu, but i'd hope to hear where the old tower is and an exploration of that area, maybe they have water or power or maybe thats wehre they'll move into.
    Why not an alliance WITH the colony? I mean really what's the difference between the way Michael/Burt act and the way we think Marcus acts? I remember Burt not letting people go look for help for Saul ....

I'm in the minority now that thinks the Colony is not all that bad (yet) but something certainly has the scouts thinking it is... Now what could that be....

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    Why not an alliance WITH the colony? I mean really what's the difference between the way Michael/Burt act and the way we think Marcus acts? I remember Burt not letting people go look for help for Saul ....

I'm in the minority now that thinks the Colony is not all that bad (yet) but something certainly has the scouts thinking it is... Now what could that be....
    I'm with you tentatively. But I believe one of two things will happen: The Tower will agree to move to the Colony and will be attacked en route by Mallers (I think this to be less likely).

Or, the Tower moves to the Colony but are too used to doing things their own way (and we all know how well people in the Tower obey rules and submit to authority...) which leads to friction and results in conflict between the two groups. This could open The Tower group to the alliance with the Mallers everyone seems so keen for, because the Tower group will be desperate.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I'm with you tentatively. But I believe one of two things will happen: The Tower will agree to move to the Colony and will be attacked en route by Mallers (I think this to be less likely).

Or, the Tower moves to the Colony but are too used to doing things their own way (and we all know how well people in the Tower obey rules and submit to authority...) which leads to friction and results in conflict between the two groups. This could open The Tower group to the alliance with the Mallers everyone seems so keen for, because the Tower group will be desperate.
    i think its also highly possible that the tower is going to move to and re fortify the second tower, now that they have the girl Hope, and she went blind after the outbreak, she'll know the location of the second tower, which was allready heavily barricaded from what kalanin tells us, im under the impression that the story will most likely stay in LA because thats where ground zero is, and taht plays a pretty big role in this

And Adogg, i want a maller/tower team up instead of a tower/colony team up because i think Durai is a total badass. I love the whole enemy of my enemy is a friend thing, it was so awesome in dragon ball z when vegeta joined up with goku, or when vader turns against the empreror, Durai's the devil we know, so i want a team up
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    My God when they went into that door I felt...hopeful. I mean a piano! we had a piano with a happy melody! Man if these guys could do all this I can't wait to see what happens! But the whole thing with Marcus not letting them go seems a bit scary. God the third time this show has made me cry with Hope finding out about Samantha (WHY DIDN'T THEY TAKE KALANI!!!). I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK WE'RE ALIVE HAS MADE MONDAYS HAVE MEANING!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    How about a Colony/Tower team up against the "cause" of the issue (aka INK) .... and the Mallers get in the way. Maybe they get into the tower or ....

the colony!

dun dun dun!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Well it looks like the colony isn't full of cannibals or at least of what we've heard so far. I'm just wondering who this Marcus character is, I would really like to hear more about him. I'm also really anxious to hear about Angel and Kalani again. I think right now their story is a bit more exciting while Michael/Pegs/Kelly's story is full of more drama. I wonder how Angel's and Kalani's plan will work out and what will happen. But really this new episode shows that the colony is strong and that its going to play a bigger part than I originally thought.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    How about a Colony/Tower team up against the "cause" of the issue (aka INK) .... and the Mallers get in the way. Maybe they get into the tower or ....

the colony!

dun dun dun!
    But thats sooooooo cliche. comeon, 2 good guys fighting the badguy, not to mention, it seems that one of the good guys is MAAASSIVE (colony is supposed to be a few thousand strong) besides the colony. not darth vader, and not very badass. cause heres the thing, the mallers are not that big a threat. last time they attacked, the tower fended them off without any problems, theres no point in a colony/tower team up against the mallers, thats overkill. the colony on the other hand is HUGE, so its ok. oooooorrrr it could be a maller, colony team up on the tower, eh we'll find out soon enough, but i guarantee you this, there will be a team up, or a civil war, or something, but there will be teams
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Purely Opinionated
    Great episode but, it was short lived. It seems that this episode was shorter than others by a good margin. Also, why no update on Angel and Kalani? I mean I can understand how hard it is to make an episode of such pure epicness but we wait a week to get some good media on our brains and we get shorted in length and content? On another note: the Colony people piss me off. Honestly how rude and unsociable can a zombie apocalypse make some one? It seemed like every time Michael Pegs or Kelly tried to talk they would either get told to shut up because they are stupid or get the cold shoulder with some evading answers. It sounds like the people of the colony have something preoccupying their minds all the time and it is either too esoteric to tell an outsider and just let them stumble about in conversations because no one will tell them whats what, or it something that they cant tell outsiders yet and have a problem with whatever it is. It also felt like an anime when the characters arent saying what would naturally come next in a conversation and then being satisfied with not clarifying the ensuing confusion. Other than that, Im anticipating the re-break of Michaels arm with dread, lol. Its like a car crash, you dont enjoy whats happened but you still have to turn your head and watch. Keep 'em comming, they are amazing!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    the mallers are not that big a threat. last time they attacked, the tower fended them off without any problems,
    Um, if I remember correctly, the Mallers almost burned the Tower to the ground and the only way the Tower got rid of them was by summoning a massive hoard of zombies. Those seem to be problems. Few casualties maybe, but that was just luck.

I loved this episode. When I heard the girl's name was Hope, I leapt out of my chair and was gasping/shouting her name, recognizing it seconds before Michael and Pegs did. Amazing twist. Also, we finally here at least a little bit of how Michael broke his arm. Crushed in a door...but I'm convinced more happened than that.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jan 31st, 2011 at 08:56 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Um, if I remember correctly, the Mallers almost burned the Tower to the ground and the only way the Tower got rid of them was by summoning a massive hoard of zombies. Those seem to be problems. Few casualties maybe, but that was just luck.

I loved this episode. When I heard the girl's name was Hope, I leapt out of my chair and was gasping/shouting her name, recognizing it seconds before Michael and Pegs did. Amazing twist. Also, we finally here at least a little bit of how Michael broke his arm. Crushed in a door...but I'm convinced more happened than that.
    what i meant to say was, that they are not an undefeatable enemy. the last maller attack was fended off, and if i had to call it, i'd say the tower did a hell of a lot more damage to the mallers than the mallers did to the tower, point of it is, the mallers and the tower fought head to head, and it was pretty much a draw, so storywise, it would be stupid to have a team up with the tower and the colony against the mallers, the colony has at least 1000 people. the tower has about 30 ppl, and the mallers have maybe 50-80 ppl left, now in what way is a tower/colony team up on the mallers fair? that'll just be complete domination.

the mallers are not that big a threat, because the mallers attacked the tower, and it ended in absolute and utter failure. are they a threat ? yes, but they can be beaten, but if the colony was to become hostile to the tower, now THATS a real difference in power
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast