User Tag List

Thread: The X-Files

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status

The X-Files

Anyone here watch The X-Files? I've been watching the hell out of that show. In less than a month I watched seasons 1-7 and the first movie, and I'm working on season 8 now. Fantastic show, a lot better than what's on TV nowadays (Jersey Shore) in my opinion. So, anyone else here like it?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I watched through the most of the original run, though I lost touch with the series when I was in college. I did watch a majority of the last season when I could find the free time with classes and what not (and boy was I confused...nothing quite like coming into the middle of that plot line midstream....). Not gonna lie when I say that I lost more sleep Sunday to Monday night from nightmares growing up because of the X-Files. And y'all can judge me all you want for it, unless you were 13 years old and watching it run live the first time, you can't understand how freaky that show was.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I watched through the most of the original run, though I lost touch with the series when I was in college. I did watch a majority of the last season when I could find the free time with classes and what not (and boy was I confused...nothing quite like coming into the middle of that plot line midstream....). Not gonna lie when I say that I lost more sleep Sunday to Monday night from nightmares growing up because of the X-Files. And y'all can judge me all you want for it, unless you were 13 years old and watching it run live the first time, you can't understand how freaky that show was.
    Same here. Watched it when I was a kid, but haven't seen an episode since. I still remember my all time favorite. The one where Giovanni Ribisi could control lightning. And had music from the Vandals in it. D.P.O
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Gatherer"

Status
    X-Files was surely top-notch television, I miss good shows like that. There are some out there that I can probably compare but ultimately, it was there first.

I was really disappointed in the 2nd movie though, it was a huge letdown. It didn't have much to really do with the X-Files as much as the previous movie, it also just was a slow story.

"Hoarder"

Status
    never got into it..on the list to do.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I've been buying the series season by season, I use to watch it when I was a kid, and the show still holds up. One of my favorite shows of all time.

Right now I'm on season 5, season 4 was great, I wanna get them all by the end of it.