User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I've heard his cast once, first episode, and gave up after probably 5 minutes. Just what you said, he's trying to draw people to his cast and off of yours. More likely fear that WA is clearly one of the best produced, and highest in quality of sounds.

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ehn. There'll be mixed reviews either way. I recommended WA to a blind friend who spends a lot of time listening to audiobooks and podcast dramas, and he's become quite a fan - and he's certainly one to be able to pick out a good production.

And I'm seriously thinking about adding the podcast to my list of research items for my MA thesis. This stuff is gold.
    Double tap.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by lectio View Post
    And I'm seriously thinking about adding the podcast to my list of research items for my MA thesis. This stuff is gold.
    Whatever you need we'd be glad to help. We recently worked with an author publishing a book on audiodrama theory.

Zombie Researcher

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Whatever you need we'd be glad to help. We recently worked with an author publishing a book on audiodrama theory.
    I'm about a year out from starting the thesis, but I may call on you before that (and after I get ethics clearance). Thanks!
    Double tap.

"Scavenger"

Status
    It was in more of a audio book with the jack said and stuff. It sounded like the same person did every character.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Age of Zombies is awesome....

You were talking about the awesome Iphone game made by Australian developer... *checks Ipod Touch* Halfbrick Studios right?

I'm sure this gets enough good reviews for people to be able to tell that its quality anyway...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12